Chapter seven

You woke up, because of your arm. It was hurting really bad because the car kept bumping on the stupid route. Wait...the car?? You opened your eyes and realized that you were lying on a backseat of some car. You couldn't hear anything, just a buzz. But someone has to drive the car. Did the men find me???

You pretended to be asleep and waited for your chance to escape. Fortunately, after some time of driving, the car stopped. Maybe they need to fuel the car. You didn't know, if they already left the car or not, because you couldn't really hurt anything, maybe you have a concussion. You inhaled deeply and jumped from the car. Your head was turning, your arm was hurting and you were so tired, but you kept running. Suddenly someone gripped your waist. Once you screamed you heard a weird noise and sudeenly you could hear everything. You continued kicking, trying to escape, but the arms held you firmly.

"Dean! I would appreciate a little help here!" The man shouted, who was holding you.

"(y/n), calm down. It's me, Sam." The man said gently. Sam? You stopped fighting back and turned around to face him.

"Sam..." You exhaled and hugged him. He hugged you back, lightly rubbing your back. Suddenly you pulled away. It was because of him. Because of him they tortured you and now, he is suddenly here, saving you. It doesn't sound right. You stumbled; nearly fell, but other strong hands caught you. You turned around to face another man. He was shorter than Sam but still taller than you. His dirty-blond  hair was quite short. His eyes were beautifully green and you could see a bit of Sam in his face. This has to be Dean, Sam's brother. You stepped back from them. You can't trust them.

"Who are you?" You asked both of them, but you were looking at Sam. He betrayed you, he lied to you.

"We-we are hunters...It was demons, who attacked you." Sam said. Hunters? Demons? What the hell is he talking about?

"We'll find those sons of bitches and kill them." Dean said from the other side.

"We want to help you." Sam said and stepped closer to you.

"Help me? They tortured me because of you!" You shouted at him. Sam stopped and looked at you, the pain mirroring in his eyes.  You looked at the ground; you could not see him like that.

"It is not his fault, (y/n)." Dean said to you.

"Dean, it is. If I didn't go out with her, nothing of this would have happend." Sam whispered.

"But they would attack someone else." Dean said. You could hear his voice a bit closer to you, but you still looked at the ground, refusing to look at Sam. You were too afraid to see the pain in his eyes. They found you; you shouldn't be so mean to them.

Suddenly strong arms hugged you. You started crying and buried your head in his chest. He rubbed your back.

"SSh...we are here. Nothing can happen to you. We'll protect you." Dean said. You thought it was Sam, but you didn't care right now. You just needed someone to hug you.

"I will go start up the car." Sam said in a distance and walked away. 

"We should go back to Sam." Dean said after a while. You pulled away.

"Yeah, you are right, sorry." You sniffed.

"It is okay, (y/n)." Both of you walked to the car through a wood. Where the hell did I appear in the forest? Dean helped you to get there, supporting you.  Sam was impatiently waiting in the car, when you finally showed up. Once you saw the car, your jaw dropped. It was Chevy Impala 1967! You smiled as Dean gently seated you on the backseat. 

"So, where are you driving?" You asked them quietly. Dean looked from the route at Sam, but Sam didn't look like he would give you an answer.

"Well...we are driving to the motel where I and Sammy are staying." Sammy? You smiled at this nickname.

"Could you drop me off at my place?" You asked Dean. 

"Do you really think we would leave you alone? And you are hurt anyway; we have to take care of you." He chuckled.

"Ahh, okay. Thanks." You answered. You rested your head on the window and tried not to think about your headache. The rest of the journey passed quite quickly. Dean parked at a crappy motel called 'Black Moon'. Sam quickly disappeared out of the car, not even looking at you. You have to talk to him later. You shouldn't have said it to him.

Dean helped you to get out of the car; he put his arm around your waist and led you to their room.

You lay on one of the bed and relieved. Finally, you can relax. You closed your eyes and waited for boys. You were very lucky, that they had found you, but you don't want to stay with them longer than it's necessary.  You don't want to become a hunter or whatever they do. You just want to finish your college and find a nice job.

Suddenly the bed sagged as someone sat on it. You opened your eyes and saw Sam. But he wasn't looking at you. You sat up and poked him to get his attention. Dean was gone, and you guessed, that he left you two alone on purpose.

"Sam... I am sorry, I shouldn't have said the things before. It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry." He raised his head and looked directly into your eyes. 

"You shouldn't be sorry. It was my fault. I always screw everything up." He stood up and walked to the kitchen, turning his back to you.

"That's not true. You didn't know that they would hurt me." You stood up and held your breath. Because if you didn't do so, you would hiss of pain. Stupid Sam!

"I should have known it! I am a hunter; I should expect everything from the fucking demons." You walked towards him.

"You can't know everything, Sam." He turned around and looked surprised, that you are standing in front of him.

"(y/n), go back..." You cut in on him.

"You shouldn't be so harsh to yourself, Sam. You are really nice guy and I think it was worth it to meet you." You said to him. What the hell are you doing? Stop loving him! He lied to you and you were tortured because of him! Maybe he did all of that, but what? He hasn't done anything wrong. It was just a bad luck that the demons found you. And he actually didn't tell you, what he is doing in the town.

"But (y/n), if I didn't meet you, nothing would ha..." You couldn't listen to it anymore, so you kissed him. He was surprised as much as you. But, who cares? You can enjoy a little bit. And maybe, just maybe, you could date Sam. He pulled you closer and kissed you harder. He bit your bottom lip and pulled away all too soon. 

"Could you please take me back to bed? Or I will faint." You exhaled.

"Oh god, sure." He grabbed you in his arms and brought you to bed.

"So Sam, tell me more about your life." You said.

"Do you really want to know it?" He asked you.

"Yeah. I am ready, I guess" You smiled. And so Sam told you everything about his hunting life and all the monsters in the world while he was fixing you. When he was finished, you were so tired, that you couldn't hold your eyes open.

"You should go to sleep." Sam said to you and kissed your forehead. 

"OK. But what about my arm?" You murmured.

"Your arm?" He questioned quite confused.

"It's broken. My left one." You whispered nearly asleep.

"Oh dammit. We will deal with it later. Just rest now and don't worry about it." You followed his order and fell asleep.