Chapter five

Your head hurt, you didn’t feel your legs or arms. What happened? You couldn’t remember, what happened last night. You were out with Sam and then…then, what? You slowly opened your eyes; you were scared what you could possibly see.

You were sitting on a chair, your hands were tied up and your ankles as well. You couldn’t move. You raised your head to see where the hell you are. You were completely alone in a white room with flaked walls. There was nothing, just you. No windows, just one door. You wanted to shout, but you couldn’t. Your throat was too dry and hurt too much. You felt a tear on your cheek. Someone had to drug you. That’s the only possible explanation.

You were sitting there like for an hour. Or maybe more, you didn’t know what time it is. You were confused and injured. But how much? You didn’t know.

And then the door opened and two men entered the room. One was very tall, with blond hair and blue eyes. He had short hair and a long nose. He was ugly. The other one was a bit smaller with red hair and brown eyes.

“Oh look who finally woke up.” Said one of them, grinning at you.

“Why-why am I here?” You asked them. The red-haired laughed.

“Oh, you don’t know? You are so adorable.” He smiled at you.

“What do you want from me?” You tried another question. This time answered the blond one.

“We just want to talk. If you tell us everything, we will let you go.” He smiled at you nicely. You are not stupid! You didn’t believe him; of course they would kill you.

They came closer to you. You noticed that one of them had a knife in his hand. This is not going to be nice.

“So, who are you?” The red-haired asked you.

“My name is Charlotte. I study at the university in New York.” You lied. The blond one grinned at you and punched you in your face. You felt blood. Your nose was bleeding; maybe he even broke your nose. You weren’t sure.

“And I thought we can do it in the good way. But it’s up to you darling.”

“So I will ask you again, who are you?”

“I am no one, just a girl studying at the university. Please let me go.” You sobbed.

“Oh, really? So how do you know Winchester if you are just a ‘girl’?!” Winchester?? You were really confused.

“I don’t know any Winchester!” You answered. What the hell are they talking about?? Another punch met your face. You screamed. This one was harder than the last one.

“So…Are you telling me, you weren’t fucking Sam?” Laughed the red-haired. Sam? Your face expression changed, when you realized that this is all about Sam. What has he done?

“Here we go. Do you remember now?” Shit, shit shit!

“I met him like two days ago. I don’t know anything about this. He hasn’t told me anything!”

The blond one kicked in the chair and you fell on your back. You hit your head pretty hard.

“Stop lying to us!” He shouted and his eyes turned black. What?! The red-haired stepped on your left arm. You started screaming. It was hurting so much! And then you heard a cracking sound. He broke your arm! You were crying and screaming.

“Shut up!” Shouted the blond one. Although you wanted, you couldn’t. Because you continued screaming, the red-haired kicked you in your head and you lost consciousness.