Chapter six

When you woke up, your head was hurting even more. You laid couple of minutes, eyes shut and just breathed slowly. After you calmed down, you opened your eyes. You were lying in a small puddle of blood. You looked at your left arm, every move hurting you, and you relieved. Although it was broken, you couldn’t see a bone. But it was still hurting and you were scared. You started to cry again, but you stopped immediately when you heard the voices. You recognized them as the two men. They were arguing about something. You tried to listen, but you didn’t understand anything.

And then the voices became louder and steps were coming closer. Suddenly they stopped.

“Maybe we should just let her die here.” You heard one of them saying.

“Ah… I am not sure…”
“C’mon. How could she possibly escape?” Laughed one.

“Oh yeah, you are right. Let’s go.”

You waited few moments and listened to any sounds. But you didn’t hear anything. Everything was quiet. You were left alone. But, what should you do now? You were tied up, your left arm was broken and you could barely move. I am not dying here today! 
You tried to move your legs; the tape was pretty tight though. You kicked, you twisted, but nothing helped. You were still lying on a cold floor. Don’t give up! Ok, let’s try to move with my right arm.

You twisted with your right hand and you could feel how the tape was loosening. Your wrist started bleeding, but you didn’t care. You felt freedom coming closer. After a very long time your right hand was a bit freer but still wasn’t free. You were so tired! Your headache got worse. Maybe if you took a little nap, nothing would happen. And so you did.

A big pain woke you up. Your left arm was like on fire. You needed to get out of here as soon as possible. You started to twist your wrist again. The pain got worse, but you knew you have to continue. And finally your right arm was free! You let out a happy sound and smiled. As soon as you did you regretted it. A sharp pain shot in your head. Dammit! Now you can’t fall asleep again. You are almost free. You moved a bit to get out of the tape your left arm. You carefully peeled the tape off. It hurt but your arms were now free. You moved your left arm into your lap and with your right hand you tried to find a better position to untie your legs.

After an hour you finally untied yourself. But you didn’t stand up. You just lay on the ground and relaxed. It was very tiring for you. After a little break you stood up. You felt a bit dizzy but you stumbled to the door. Fortunately it was not locked. Quietly you opened the door and took a look in to the corridor. There was no one as you expected. You crept out of the room. You were freaking scared.
You don’t know how, but you managed to find the exit from the building. You found yourself at a waste. It was night and you could barely see and all you could see was just some old buildings and a route. So you just followed the route hoping it will lead you to a bigger city, where you could find some help.

After hours of walking, you sat down on the ground. You were exhausted and you weren’t sure if you can continue. You ripped your T-shirt at the end and made some kind of a scarf and used it for your broken arm. It helped you to get rid of some pain, but you were still hurt. You lay near the route and fell asleep.