As he drew circles on her foot, she wondered whether they would be in competition for their whole careers. She didn't care, she knew he didn't care but the world cared who was doing better than who. Taking a bite of her toast, she came to the conclusion that she wouldn't mind being second if it meant he came first.

"I have no energy." She mumbled as she placed her empty plate on the table. Timmy was yet to finish his but allowed her to cuddle up next to him.

"You'll be better in a couple of days, you always are." He said with his mouth full of toast.

"At least I have more than a weekend to get myself sorted out. God, I was always so exhausted when I came here." She confessed, he put his plate on the table and chuckled.

"You don't have to pretend for a while." He kissed her head. She looked up at him, should she bring it up now? When was the right time about this? Fuck it.

"Do you want me to leave?" She asked, he pulled a face as she sat back. He paused the tv and sat up properly.

"Leave? No." He panicked, wondering what he had done wrong. "Why? What's wrong?" She gave him a small smile.

"Nothing but I bought a single way ticket here, I have a bunch of paperwork in my suitcase and I don't know how long I'm staying or whether I'll need to fill in the paperwork." She vented, Timmy did not want to talk about this as they were waiting for nominations to be announced.

"Elle, I love you, you know that but we're both so exhausted and nervous. This really isn't the time to discuss this." He leant over and held her face. She realised it was wrong timing and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah course. Sorry." She brushed it off and allowed him to kiss her.

"Don't apologise. I get that we need to talk about it but there are such better moments." He admitted, he was right and she knew that but she couldn't help but be pissed a little bit. He looked at his watch. "We have a half hour. I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join?" He asked, she shook her head.

"Nah, i'm gonna take a bath later." She declined, he kissed her quickly before jogging into the bedroom. "Don't be late!" She yelled, he just flashed a smile.

Timmy saw her suitcase in the corner of his eye, what paperwork? He wasn't one to snoop but he couldn't help himself. Suddenly, he found himself moving her stuff neatly out of her case. There they were, a folder full of paperwork.

He looked behind him just to check she wasn't there before opening the folder. His eyes widened, there were transfer forms from London to New York, visa applications among other things. All things Ella would need if she was moving to New York. He knew it, he knew he wasn't crazy. She wanted to move in with him. Matt was wrong.

Timmy quickly put everything back where it was, grabbed his phone and went into the bathroom. He locked the door and turned on the shower so Ella couldn't hear.

"Dude, I'm on my way." Matt answered.

"That's fine, listen. Ella wants to move in with me" he burst, feeling a weird sensation in his stomach.

"Did you ask her? I told you not to ask her." Matt grumbled down the phone.

"No, she tried to talk to me about it and I told her I was too tired because I am and I'm nervous and I know I would've just asked her but then I found her paperwork. She's brought it with her, all the paperwork." He felt like leaping.

"Dude, stop. Calm down. Talk it through with her first like she wants. Don't take this as a yes." He advised, Timmy was too happy to even comprehend anything.

"I gotta shower, Ella will let you in." He replied before hanging up, doing a little spin and getting in the shower.

Timmy dried himself off, feeling content and suddenly not so worried about the nominations. He pulled on a clean pair of joggers and a jumper before walking back into the living room. Ella was pacing with tears in her eyes while Matt tried to comfort her.

"Elle? What's wrong?" He asked, she was typing something on her phone. She passed him her phone.

best supporting actor nominations:
timothée chalamet
richard e. grant
milo dawson
daniel kaluuga

Timmy completely ignored his own name, the only thing he focused on was that Milo had been nominated. How could they do that? He pulled her into a hug but continued to flick through the nominations.

best actress nominations:
ella lawrence
nicole kidman
emily blunt
charlize theron

"mon papillon, you were nominated." He said to her hair, she hadn't even noticed. He showed her the list but she just shook her head.

"I don't care, I'm not going. If he's there, I'm not going. I can't." She started to freak out, Timmy held her head in her hands and attempted to calm her down.

"Sh, sh. It's okay. We can deal with this. It'll be alright." He pulled her in for a hug to try and stop her from shaking.

Matt stared at Timmy, he was utterly dumbfounded by the awards people. Have they not been paying attention to the news? He shook his head and sighed.

"This is bullshit." Matt muttered before texting Lexie what had happened.

"I'm not going." She declared, Timmy shook his head. He wanted her there.

"Let's not make any rash decisions, okay? Let's celebrate the nominations." He practically pleaded, she looked into his eyes and realised she was taking his moment. She could pretend for a little while.

"Yeah, you're right." She wiped away her tears and smiled the best she could. "Congrats babe." She smiled, he grinned down at her and picked her up, spinning her everywhere.

"It would've been way awkward if only one of you got nominated." Matt pulled out two bottles of champagne. "Glad I bought these." Timmy wrapped his arms around Ella from behind and lifted her up which forced a giggle out of her.

Ella sat on Timmy's lap on his kitchen chair as they sipped champagne at eight fifteen am. No one was complaining. Timmy flicked through his phone, replying to messages before flicking through his photos.

tchalamet just posted a photo:

tchalamet: thank you for the nomination, congrats to my papillon

tchalamet: thank you for the nomination, congrats to my papillon. she's the best.
tagged: ellalawrence
elizabethchambers: best looking couple
armiehammer: well deserved man, congratulation to you both
ellalawrence: that jawline deserves an award in itself

milodawson liked tchalamet's post.
tchalamet blocked milodawson.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear, kissing just below. She giggled and kissed him back.