Chapter 11: Disown

After we ate breakfast I went to take my shower, I may have spent more time in there then needed hoping the water would wash away my problems. It didn't. Getting out of the shower I wrap the towel around me tucking it in so I can get ready, I brush my teeth and am about to comb my hair when I feel two hands wrap around my waist.

"You need to calm down" Nick rest his head on my shoulder, his arms keeping me steady. I see he is only in his boxers, probably about to take his shower.

"I am clam." On the inside maybe I wasn't calm but on the outside I was acting clam, or at least I thought. Nick press his lips to my cheek, also bring a blush to them. Shaking his head. "I am going to take my shower, okay?" I nodded while he walked toward the shower pulling his boxers off giving me the perfect view of his butt for a few seconds. Two words, amazing and perfect. I finished getting ready by putting on a little makeup, with my dark blue skinny jeans and a black crop top on. My hair falling naturally down my back, Nick put on some black jeans with a white button up top, looking sexy like alway.

Driving to the airport was the most nerve racking experience ever, my parents are only coming to "visit" because they want to make sure Nick is rich, because god forgive them if they were poor. I mean being a pro soccer play make good money if I was guy but being a girl we don't make as much. And my parents still won't give up on be becoming a doctor or lawyer. Looking over at Nick I don't want to lose him ever, but my parents are very good at getting rid of people in my life if they don't meet their standard. Anna is the only one who has been able to withstand my parents, even tho my parents and her are friends...

Nick must have caught me looking because his hand reaches for mine my hand fitting perfectly in his. "Don't worry, I am not going anywhere." He said like reading my mind, the only problem is he doesn't know my parents. He might say that now but as soon as he sees where I come from he will want nothing to do with me, and I can't lose Nick.

I look out the window and see we are there, slowly pulling my seatbelt off opening my door using all of the willpower I have to get out of the car, I walk over to Nick who is standing in front of the car. I walk into his waiting arms letting them wrap around me like a blanket, his hand grips my chin pulling my face towards his. I don't wait long before his lips are on mine, his tongue running along my bottom lip I open my mouth our tongues battling for dominance. Nick obviously winning. When we fanily pull away I keep my eyes closed while our foreheads resting on each other his arms still around me, these are the little moments that count. Nick pulls back and kiss my forehead while whispering

"I love you." But thats not the problem it's how much does he love me.

We walk through the doors heading to the lobby, all too soon I see the bark curly brown hair of my mother and the too tall to be human of my father, even tho he is only 6 feet. My mom runs over to me wrapping her arms round me, didn't expect this, the last time she hugged me I was 8 but she told me that hug in our family wasn't allowed.

I awarky pat her back not sure what to do, I feel myself tense up even more when my dad joins our hug?.... more like a away for them to kill me by choking me. I try to wiggle out of their arms starting to feel sick, I see Nick standing beside us wanting to intervene but not sure how to. "Well this is Nick." I say grateful they let go. My mom says hello and same with my dad before she turns to me again, folding my hand on my chest just in case she tries something again.

"I got you something." She smile before digging in her bag. She continued speaking while pulling out what looks like a movie "You see when Brooklyn was younger and probably even to this day she has had a weird obsession with mermaids." She said just as I finished unwrapping the present, it's the movie The Little Mermaid. Even tho I already have it I can't believe she remembered that or that just that she knew it.