Chapter 5: The call

Waking up this morning was amazing, last nights sleep was one of the best nights of sleep I think I have ever gotten. I try to stretch a little only to see an arm wrapped around me and me moving only made it tighten more. 

Then it all comes back last night going to the bar,going home with Nick, him finding out, and him whisper sweet word to me. I turn in his arms so I am facing him, and he looks so precious when he is sleeping, he looks like a little kid with no worries, and I get losted looking at how hot he is. I didn't even notice my hand reaching up and running it through his hair all of my logics lost, I see his eyes flash open.

"I like waking up like this." he grabbed my hand and placed it to his lips and in that moment every thought that wasn't about him was gone, the only thing I could think was how much I want him.

Nick must have seen the desperation in my eyes  because he brings his hand up and rubs my cheek with his hand, just that simple movement caused so much happiness and desirer in me. He starts to lean in and I do too, and then... Fireworks.

His lips met mine and it was like an electric surge went through my body. I couldn't  believe I was kissing him, after swearing I would never trust another man, here Nick was breaking down my walls in less than 24 hours. Wanting to be closer to him I slid on top of him, straddling his waist, I can tell he liked it as a small groan escaped his lips.

Just hear that sparked something in me and I found this new bravery, I started to move against his body I can feel his lower region growing as I did that. Nick flipped us over pushing me into the bed, he started licking my bottom lip asking for premermion to enter, deciding I want to test his patience I keep my mouth closed.

"Brooklyn don't push me." Nick husky voice intruded my  thoughts, I feel his hand rubbing the outside of my bra. I couldn't help the moan leaving my lips, Nick wasted no time putting his tongue in my mouth. Our tongue crash together and he tasted amazing, this IS the best kiss I have ever had.

  I feel Nick start to pull away "I am sorry I didn't mean to force you into something, I let my emotions take control"

I found it cute how he was getting all scared and nervous. But I missed the feeling of his lips on mine, so I did the first thing that came to my mind.

  I sat up a little, since Nick was still straddling me, and put my arms around him and pulled his face towards mine. "You aren't forcing me, we aren't having sex just kissing." he was, no is my drug, he makes me do thing and say things I would never do. I feel like a slut, am I a slut ? I sound so desperate, I have never want a guy as much as him , but Nick is so... different. Just the safe feeling I get with him only Anna and him give me that feeling. I pulled away this time knowing that if we don't stop now we never will "See that wasn't so bad now was it?" I start tracing Nick's 8 pack with my fingers.

He chuckles "Brooklyn, you will be the death of me. I am going to go make breakfast, you can come join me whenever."

Nick hops out of bed and that's when I see he is only in his boxer "Hold up, I had to cover up but you can walk around in your boxers!" that's not fair.

  "And with you covered up I still couldn't keep my hands off of you." He send me a wink, I blushed. Falling back down on the bed bring the covers over my head, I hear Nick laugh and walk down the stairs.

I immediately reach for my phone thats on the ground,  I see it's a little pasted 8, I press speed dial number 1. It rings for a little and then I hear Anna's voice "Brooklyn this better be good, you have interrupted the best sex I have ever had,."

" I kissed him!"

"Holy fuck for real, did you guys have sex?" thats Anna for you.

"No we just kissed but it was so different.. there were these sparks and I actually wanted to do it with him..." thinking back to his lips on mine, bring my hand up to my lips tracings them.