Chapter 4: Faith in Faith

Looking at the room it pretty big, with a queen size bed in the middle, some book shelf and drawers around the room, a set of french doors that must be the closet and another door on the other side that must be the bathroom. I walk over and sit on the bed, it squishy yet firm at the same time, I hear Nick at the door "I have the shirt, are you decent? "

Laughing I walk over to the door opening it and realizing I was not mentally ready to see him leans up against the door with one arm supporting him, I could see his muscles flexing. He noticed my staring as that smirk of his came on his face, I know my face has completely embarrassed all over it as he chuckles, but hands me the shirt. "When you are done with your shower I will be in the living room, you can come and stare at me some more if you like." he say then walks away.

Stripping and hopping into the shower, I can hear my music playing NaNa by trez song. I love listening to music when I am taking a shower, it make me feel like I am not alone. Being alone is one of my top fears, I could honestly not care who I am with as long as someone is there. I think I got this fear from when I was little my parents would leave me alone a lot. I remember only being 6 and my parents would leave for 2 days or so, I guess it not just being alone but abandon that really scares me.

Stepping out of the shower I put on my bra and thong, grabbing Nick's shirt it's a simple black shirt that just come past my ass when I bend over my ass is on full view. Great. Note, no bending over. Looking in the mirror I start to feel a little self conscious, but why, never have I been self conscious. In the back of my head I knew the answer, Nick. Why tho? He is just a guy, a guy that you like but still just a guy. If he doesn't like you for the real you then he's not worth it. Even with that being said I could help but second guess myself, there is something different about Nick, he was right when he said 'faith has given us two chances to met'.

Running my hands through my hair I walk out of the bathroom the air feels a lot colder now that my body was barely covered. I hear the tv on Espn talking about the recent win for some football team and then I hear it "Now its time for the top 10 of the week". Shit the last time I checked I was number 5 with one of my saves, running into the living room forget about my current outfit. Almost tripping down the stairs I see I didn't make it in time "Now lets look at the save Brooklyn Thomas has...... You can just see how powerful but yet graceful she is by this one save.... You know Tom she has had a shutout all season.". Well I am screwed and its all thanks to Tom... ugh I have never liked Tom. To be honest I actually kinda liked him but now I don't.

"So are you going to freak out or use me...?" Nick had paused the tv, he shook his head but told me to follow him. He opens a door that was in the living room, it kinda a movie room/sitting room, it has a wall of movies with a popcorn machine and all that stuff. He walks over and pulls out a movie handing it to me, it was call 'Moments' looking at it I see a guy that looks just like Nick but has different eyes these one are brown unlike Nicks greens. I send him a look and he replies with a finger saying just a minute.

He comes back with brown contacts in and then it clicks he is an actor and the first thing to come out of my mouth is "Hand over your man card, 'Moments' really a chick flick?" He laugh and then takes a seat on the couch.

"Its looks like we both have our secrets but before we talk anymore you need something to cover yourself up some." I could help it, I was hurt did I look that bad. Well this really boosted my confidence, how could the one guy I semi like not be attracted to me? Am I not pretty enough for him, I mean he is an 'actor' so he is use to all those gorgeous actresses. "I am sorry.... I didn't mean.. I mean-" I guess he saw my hurt cause he cuts me off.

"Brooklyn isn't because I am not attracted to you, cause I am like a lot but I can't focus with you looking like that. As much as I want you to stay like that I am pretty sure you would like me completely listening to your questions and not basking in your beauty." I couldn't stop the blush, it was like saying you are only going to eat one chip but end up eating all of them. I find myself in that situation a lot, chips are one of my weakness.

"Oh, I just thought... nevermind. Do you have any shorts I can borrow?" He smiled but nodded. Following him to his room, which is the one going straight down the hall, his room looks like the one I was staying in but a little bigger and more roomy. His closet was huge, walk in closet full with close with mirrors on the doors , and the bathroom oh god. It had a huge tube that could fit like 5 people in it and a shower that could fit 3 people. I take a seat on his king size bed while he is looking through his drawers pulling out a pair of basketball shorts.

"They might be a little big but they are the smallest I have." I pull them up and they immediately go back down chuckling a little I pull them back up and pull the string as tight as they go.

"You know I really like you in my clothes." I don't even have to look at him to know he is smirking, sitting back down on the bed Nick following my actions.

"So you are an actor, that must be fun?" I like knowing he is famous like me I makes me feel like he does want me for me. Is that bad of me?

why am I getting so self consciousness... because this is the first guy you have liked sinced him. I should really start seeing a shrink or something from Anna to my own problems, I think I could really use someone to talk to.

"Yup and you are a soccer player? Apparently very powerful and graceful too. Well faith knows what he is doing putting us together." That is true, putting us together was really good cause we can't use one another, we can be together like normal couples and not have to worry about being used. Not that we couldn't be with someone who isn't famous, cause we could, but there is always that fear.

"Do you really believe in all that faith stuff?" I never really thought much of faith but he seems to have so much faith in faith if that makes any sense.

"We will have to see how this works before I can answer that question." I laugh but then smiled.

"Is it fun acting?" I would love to be an actress but to put it nicely.. I suck I can't act. Nick smiles, I can tell he really enjoys it.

"I love acting, it's hard to put in to words but doing it for people to see my talent, it makes-" I knew exactly what he meant.

"Performing, you like to hear people tell you how you have inspired them, you like to hear them cheering your name, or having them ask to take a picture with you because you are there hero. I know the feeling." I love playing in my games listening to the fans cheering me on, or when that one little girl comes up to you and says 'I am going to work really hard so one day I can become as good as you' I guess, its the fact that I showed them one of their dreams that makes me cry.

"Like you read my mind. So Brooklyn tell me besides soccer and looking beautiful all the time, what else do you do?" I could feel my heart doing flips, I don't think I have ever been call beautiful this many times a day.

"I do horseback riding, I love animals ever since I was little, other than that that's it. How about you, do you go around telling girls they are pretty every 5 minute?"

"Every girls is pretty or hot but you are beautiful, gorgeous, something that belongs in a museum for everyone to see your beauty. But no I don't tell every girl they are pretty." My face felt hot so I can only imagine the tomato face I looked like right now.

Me and Nick stayed up for about an hour just talking, I had was laying down now because I didn't sleep on the plane so I am exhausted. It was more Nick would say something and I would hmm in return.

"Brooklyn go to sleep." I nodded pulling down the blankets, I stated to let my tiredness take over but not before I heard Nick whisper in my ear "You are something so special, Brooklyn and I plan to get to know everything that makes you special.".

I felt him kiss the top of my head then wrapped me in his arms, making me feel securer. I can tell you one thing, I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face and my heart beating a mile a minute.

A/N: sorry for spelling errors, I didn't have time to eidit, but if you guys could comments and voting it really would mean so much to me.

x.o.x.o, meaghan ♥