Chapter 5

If horses could fly and pigs could talk, then I would be far away from this class. Math. Can you blame me? Even though I'm an B- student at Math, it is just not the type of subject I love to study.

"Open your textbooks to page 34 and solve the questions in exercise 7b," Mr Diden, the math teacher, says. 

Flutter of books is heard as everyone hunches over their desk to solve the math problem. I solve a couple with ease but the hard ones had me tense and annoyed. My back itch but I resist the urge to do reach my hand up to scratch it. I unceremoniously twitch in my seat.

"Pst, you okay?" Henry asks. 

"Yeah."

"Mhmm." I nod my head. 

After solving five math problems, I am stuck at the sixth. My back itch again. I twitch.

"You OK?"

"Yeah," I mumble. 

"Really."

I turn to face him. "How about you? Done already?" I swear this guy is a wizard at math. 

"I'm done," He says, flashing an adorable grin. 

I scoff to keep from swooning. I'm justified with my crush on this guy. Handsome, smart, great morals, just what I need in a guy. I just wish he likes me back. "Show off", I sigh, "Let me finish mine."

"Pass me yours. I can help."

"No." I turn to face my book with a smile on my face. I really do want his help but I'm not going to ask. I need to help myself.  

A kick to my chair makes me jump in my seat. He gives a low chuckle that has me blushing.

"Henry. Stop, please."

He continues to kick. 

"Stop."

"I'm bored."

"Seriously? We'd both be in trouble if you don't stop."

He stops immediately. 

"Thank you."

A flick on my shoulder makes me jump up.

"Henry!" I shout with a glare aimed at him. 

He guffaws, making my lips curve into a smile.

"Ms Bill, Mr Milner, detention after school."

Great. I frown but I could not hold it for too long because of the deep chuckle coming from the gorgeous personified seated behind me. 

"Do you really have to do that?"

I ask, annoyed by Henry's drumming. Mr Diden left the classroom a minute ago to attend to something. Henry sticks out his tongue and starts singing One Call Away by Charlie Puth. 

I make a catapult of a pencil and my hair band. Placing the rolled paper on the band I said, "target acquired... aim.... shoot." 

The paper flies across the room and hit his head. He pause in his singing and frowns. He picks up a book as a shield and make a gun by pointing two fingers at me. 

"Pow." He mimicks gun sounds.

I dropped from my chair and armed myself with rolled paper shooting them at him. Mr Diden returns to the classroom while we were in the middle of cross fire.

He sighs heavily, "Just go home."

"Thanks, Mr Diden." We chorus and hurry out running to the school gate. 

At the bus-stop, we wait for the bus to arrive, licking lollipop. 

"We could have really bought gummy bears instead." 

He glance at me giving me that adorable cheeky grin of his. "I just happen to be very persuasive."

Yeah. With a breathtaking smile and a pout. Even the lady at the counter gave him eyes. Eyes I want to rip right out of her head. 

"Are you coming over today?"

He is just about to reply when his phone rings. 

"Hello? Oh. Okay. Sure. I'll be there." 

"What's wrong?" I ask once he put down his phone.

"Mum. Family stuff. I have to go."

"You are always off to this 'family stuff'. What's going on?"

"Your bus is here. Bye, Anna." The blue public transport pulls up in front of us. 

"Hey, you didn't answer my question." 

He places a kiss on my cheek and steps back. 

Seriously? My lips are right here. 

I shoot him a glare before getting on the bus. The idiot waves, smiling.

The bus jerks forward, moving at a quick pace. I wave back, watching as he become a speck at a distance.

Hola! I have a request. Please tap that star *insert puppy eyes*