Sleepy baby

Charlie x Changbin (ft Hyunjin)
-------------
3:09 AM

"Hey hyung, do you know where Charlie is?" Changbin asked Chan, leaning on the door frame of their bedroom.

Chan looked up from his laptop, his hands slowly stopping their quick typing. "Isn't she in her room?"

Changbin shook his head, Chan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "My best guess is the studio, if she's not their then your next best chance of finding her is asking Hyunjin or Jisung"

Nodding, Changbin pushed himself up off the wall. "Thanks hyung!"

He walked towards the front door, slipping on the largest jacket he owned and his shoes before heading out in the cold December winds. His teeth chattered lightly as the harsh winds whipped around.

It wasn't long before he got to JYPE, quickly entering the building and pulling off his hood, greeting the staff as he walked towards the lifts and entered the first one that came.

Reaching the floor where their dance studio was located, Changbin stepped out of the lift with a slight skip in his step, the hallway was practically silent except for the muffled music coming from he studio they usually practiced in.

He knocked on the door twice, no reply.

Once more, no reply.

Confused and slightly concerned, he slowly pushed the door open and peered inside. "Charlie?"

Said girl was asleep, slumped with her back against the mirror, her head dropped forwards towards the floor completely asleep. Changbin couldn't help but giggle at the sight before him.

"What did I-ugh I keep telling her to not fall asleep like that or she's gonna hurt herself but does she listen? Obviously not" Changbin muttered to himself, shutting the door behind him and tip toeing towards the sleeping girl.

He crouched in front of her. "Charlie..." he whispered, poking her cheek. He did that a few more times before Charlie's began to stir, a tiny whine of protest to being woken up leaving her lips.

"Charlie...time to wake up baby, you can't fall asleep here" he cooed, placing his hand on her cheek. Charlie slowly woke up, her head rolling back and hitting the mirror, making her groan.

"Why did you wake me up?" She pouted, opening one eye to look at the boy before her. Changbin chuckled, "you can't fall asleep in the dance studio, it's not the most comfortable place"

Charlie closed her eyes again and fell onto her side against the floor, "but I was having the best dream!!"

"and what was that dream?" He chucked, sitting down and crossing his legs, resting his elbows on his legs. "None of your business" she pouted again, rolling over to face away from him.

What she forgot was that he could see her reflection in the mirror.

Her curly hair was all over the place and her cheeks were slightly pink from the heat of the room, she was obviously dancing.

With a sigh, Changbin placed his hand on her shoulder. "Come on, the quicker you get back to the dorm the quicker you can continued dreaming" his finger drew tiny patterns into the fabric of her shirt as he spoke, Charlie opened her eyes and rolled back over.

"So...wanna leave now?" He raised his eyebrow at her, she shook her head. "I'm too lazy to get up"

Changbin sighed and pushed himself back up onto his feet, holding his hands out. "Come on little one, get up"

"Hey! I'm not little!!" She whined childishly, grabbing his hands and letting him pull her to her feet. When she was stood up straight Changbin looked down at her and giggled, "yes, you are little. Cutie"

He tapped her nose with his finger, making Charlie scrunch her nose up and lean back. "You know what suddenly I'm ready to leave" she chuckled tiredly, pulling her hands out of his and stumbling over to her stuff.

She slowly pulled her jacket on, finding it hard to keep her eyes open. A yawn escaped her lips and she sat down on the couch, closing her eyes. "On second thoughts, maybe not" she muttered, pulling her backpack into her lap and resting her forehead against it.

"You really are a baby when you're tired, what to do?" Changbin sighed, standing in front of her. Charlie looked up at him with tired eyes, her bottom lip jutted out a little.

"Piggyback?"

Changbin sighed, unable to say no to her due to the cute pout she had and how genuinely tired she looked. "Alright then, put your bag on first" he instructed.

Charlie threw her bag onto her back and when Changbin crouched down in front of her slowly climbed onto his back. "You're really light, have you been eating enough?" He questioned, tightly holding onto her legs as he left the room.

"Yeah" she replied swiftly. A lie.

"Alright baby, whatever you say, but if I find out your lying then i won't be happy, you've gotta make sure you eat" he squeezed her legs gently, A small smile crept onto his lips when Charlie leaned forward and buried her face into his neck and stayed there. "Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we're back at the dorm"

Charlie nodded against his neck and closed her eyes, quickly falling back in the dream world.

It was a little bit of a struggle for Changbin to get back into the dorm with out dropping her but he managed, managing to get her into her room with the help of Hyunjin.

Charlie wasn't a heavy sleeper like Hyunjin but she definitely wasn't a light sleeper, and as Hyunjin gently laid her in her bed she began to stir.

"Hm? Where am i?" She grumbled, rolling over and looking up at Hyunjin who was mentally cursing at himself for waking her up.

"You fell asleep on Changbin hyung on the way back, you can go to sleep now" he whispered, gently brushing her hair out of her face.

Charlie nodded. "Hm okay, goodnight Jinnie" she tiredly smiled before rolling over and burying her face into the pillows. Hyunjin leaned down and kissed the top of her head, mumbling into her hair. "Goodnight Char, sweet dreams" before going off to his own bedroom to sleep.

---------
Requests are OPEN!!!