That Special Person I know

"Please more,...Y-your wonderful Ahh! Jaylen show no mercy on me~" I hear Majin 21 scream as she takes my 8 inch long and 3 inch wide cock. She loves when I call her Jada,she told me "Jaylen-kun and Jada-sama has a nice ring to it. "Jada-sama I'm gonna cum!" She holds my dick in until I cum. As the cum overflows all over her wonderful sexy pink body. "You keep giving me all this cum I always be satisfied." She says licking the cum of her finger. "Jada-sama I love you" "I love you too now get in the shower you very bad boy."
I hop in the shower after grabbing my clothes. Around Majin 21 I can't ever be naked or she'll want more. "Oh Jaylen-kun~" I open the shower curtains and she's right there In the room In a towel. "I'm still hungry."

"This has to stop I forgot that Your mom Lilith the succubus."
"Come on It'll be quick" "fine" she trots to the shower hopping in my shower she starts kissing me all over bring warmth to my body. I grab her head shoving her head on my dick "NO HANDS!" I demanded I grab her soft white pinkish hair and make her throat my dick hard and fast.
"H..ard...er..my....kun." She says between thrusts. I pick up majin 21 and put her on my cock. Up down up down she goes making me moan in pleasure. "Ahhhh yes d:don't.... Stop. I say between breaths. "Majin I'm gonna cum again she hops off my cock and jacking me off I cum letting my cum go all over her breasts. "Thanks Jaylen-senpai I won't Ben hungry for awhile." We sit together in the shower while I braid her hair.____________________ __________________________________________________ Its Jaylen-kun-senpai tell me how the smutt was and the story line bye!!!!!!.