Training

I look at majin 21 and watching her sleep.I look at Jayden getting up. "Jayden A little help." She looks at me puzzled. "What do you mean." "Really" I give her a sign. "Ha!,majin fell asleep on your dick really funny." HA HA JUST HELP ME!." Majin 21 wakes up and gets up and Yells. "LETS TRAIN!" "Really before we train I have to take a bath I smell like sex." Majin gets happy "Okay everyone Jaylen-kun has 4 bathrooms OK scatter." everyone disappears into bathrooms while I go grab my Training GI. Then jump in the shower. Standing in the shower I remaness about last night. "Daamn we all some freaks." Stepping out of the shower putting on the GI Jayden gave me for my birthday a week ago. A mainly green with light pink. And walk outside. Majin comes outside first In a GI I gave her for her birthday last week too. White slim tights and a green crop top. Next is Jayden wearing a purple slick out fit. Next Emily with a slick pink outfit. "OK split into teams, You choose. Majin runs over to me.
"Let's do this master." "OK let's do this." "HAAAAA!" Me and Majin charge up. I go super sayain and Majin goes super majin. Jayden goes super sayain along with Emily's super Namekin. "Take this" Jayden shoots a Ki blast and majin deflects it. Me and Jayden fly up with space between each other. "Let's settle this between sayains" I say In a charging position
"Agreed" Jayden says In a charging position. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
We charge shaking the earth.
Me and Jayden use the same Form Super Sayain God Super Sayain 4. (SSGSS4). I look at my self I feel The hair on my body. I look at It its Golden."I really have to get used to this form." "I hear majin 21 screaming "Damn I see you over there looking fine, ZAMN ZADDY." I chuckle at her words Then I look at Jayden. The golden hair covering her body except for her chest. The hair stops after covering her nipples Witch are on hard. The energy ripped off our shirts. I look at her boobs and think to remember back in middle school she never had boobs now look at her now. Her bra size is Z now. "Daaaamn baby girl you...... look...... Gooood..... Oh....My......GAWD." She blushes at my words "Th.....Thanks." "Now let's fight!" I faze behind Jayden And helbow her in the back, in the boob, and heel her down to the ground she unforms, hits the floor, and sits on her butt. "OWWWWWWW. That really hurt" she says holding her boob. I throw her a shirt and she puts It on. "For a second there I forgot I was shirtless." "Yep" I power down. "Looks like your still the strong one." Jayden says getting up. "Yep!" I put on my shirt and walk to Majin And smack her on the ass And, she follows majin signals everyone to follow. "I'll make us a power lunch." Majin says excitedly clapping her hands. "Okay" everyone agrees as we sit at the table and she gets to cooking. "Next time during training everyone gets to go full power and you all can come at me at once." "Hai!" Everyone agrees as majin cooks Soi been and rice,Egg rolls, My special recipe Ramen,and lion dumplings.
"Thanks majin all of this looks Tasty You did a good Job." She blushes at my words and moods
"THANKS FOR THE FOOD" everyone yells as we dig in. I Think to my self. "Today was a good day,God thank you for my friends. I say as we have lunch.