KAMEHAMEHA (Lemon)

Jaylen-kun P.O.V

Oh shit I knew this was a bad Idea..I jump in front of 21 and grab her and Fondle her Breasts.

Majin: ~ahh~ I h-hate y-you Goku
Jaylen I-I L-Love y-you!
Jaylen-kun: Prove it!

She takes out my member and Takes in my full length, slurping, Gagging, and Gulping can be seen and heard. It's So good I can't speak she stops and places my member on her face covered in saliva making the seen hot.

Majin: Did you like that?

I grunt trying to say something and I cum all over her her face and she laughs and puts my manhood back in her mouth cleaning it off.

Majin: We can finish this later I don't wanna do this Infront of them~
Jaylen: I'll hold you to that~
Goku: Jaylen your in Super Saiyan!
Jaylen: Oh ok.

I power down and go get Jayden, she's training in my training room.

Jayden: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jaylen: Jayden!
Jayden: What?
Jaylen: This is Goku my cousin!
Goku: Heya!
Jayden: Nice to meet you Goku!
Jaylen: Can you Teach me how to do the KAMEHAMEHA!
Goku: Yeah!

We go outside and Goku Put his hands in a Final Flash position turned sideways so I do the same and do what he Does.

Jaylen and Goku: Ka.....Me.....Ha.....Me....Ha!!!!!!!!!!

We let lose energy that's blue and fly's far and Goku looks at me.

Goku: Just like that, Your a natural!
Jaylen: Oh Jayden let me show you something Ha!

Jayden's, P.O.V

White energy engulfed Him, his pupils white!.

Jayden: What's That!
Jaylen: Ultra instinct!
Goku: Cool huh!
Jayden: How do you do It!
Jaylen: You can't Do this because you can't go SUPER SAIYAN BLUE!
Jayden: True!

Jaylen's P.O.V

So I go off to bed with Majin 21 Naked on my bed with a bow on her ass.

Majin: Come eat your present~
Jaylen: Ima Fuck my Present~

I run over to Majin taking off her bow off her ass and Thrash my Dick into her ass.

Majin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jaylen: Your ass is mine!

I Thrust in her ass easily, Rough and Fast. I slap her plump ass making her moan with her face shoved in the bed sheets that she's biting on. Moans can be heard from the moon shaking the earth.

Majin: Jaylen please cum, Cum inside me, Fill my ass with your Saiyan cum~!~
Jaylen: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I go ultra instinct and cum in Majin making her pass out from the pleasure.

Jaylen: Sleep now we have Training tomorrow.
Majin: Jaylen I Love you~
Jaylen: I Love you too Majin~

_________________________________________ Sorry for not updating in a while I've been doing other books and while your at it go look at my other books

_Jaylen-kun-senpai_