I chuckled as I stepped out of the taxi after paying and headed up to my apartment. I wasn't lying when I said I could hear her screaming.

Before I could put my key in the door, it swung open and Jennie pulled me inside.

"I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING! NOW!" She screamed as she jumped around.

"Well we kissed, we fucked, we had a meeting and here we are." I laughed.

"WAIT! Did you say 'fucked'." She asked shocked.

"Yes." I chuckled at her reaction.

"Kookie and I haven't even done that yet! And we've been together for ages!"

"You will one day little one." I said patting her head.

"I'm older than you!"

"Eh." I shrugged and went upstairs to change. I heard the door open and voices speaking down stairs.

"YOONGI! HAE TOLD ME! CONGRATULATIONS! Now I don't want no babies please!" I heard Jennie warn him whilst laughing.

"Don't worry about it and Jungkook is down stairs waiting for you."

"Ooooh! Thank you!" She giggled and I heard the door slam close, which I assume means she left.

I resumed changing into some comfy clothes and as I took my trousers and shirt off, my bedroom door opened.

"Well look who's ready for me." I could hear the smirk in his voice, I turned around and walked over to him confidently.

I placed a kiss on his lips, to which turned deeper and deeper by the second. Eventually, his hand travelled down to my ass and he firmly grabbed hold of it, causing me to gasp and my mouth to open. Yoongi took advantage of this and stuck his tongue inside. After a few more moments of kissing, we had to desperate for air.

"You know, we've got a while before we have to go sign the contacts at 7." He smirked. "Wanna kill some time?"

"What have you got in mind?" I returned the smirk, and he quickly lifted me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his body. He threw me on the bed and quickly removed his jacket and shirt.

I took my time to study his body, his milky torso, which displayed his slight abs and collarbones. I don't know what it was about collarbones, but man I was a sucker for them. Especially Yoongi's.

"No need to drool." He said as he hovered over my body.

"I can't help it." I blushed, suddenly getting shy.

"Now where we're we...?" He said leaning down and reattaching our lips.

Our lips moved quickly and I began to undo his belt and jeans. He stood up and parted our lips to slip his jeans off and quickly lunged back at me.

His kissed trailed from my lips, to my neck, down to breasts and down my stomach, eventually reaching the top of my panties. And man they were soaked.

He continued placing kisses on my stomach and thighs and then pecked a light one right on my womanhood. I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"Carry on like that Kitten." He grinned pulling down my panties and throwing them across the room.

He laid another light kiss on my womanhood but this time there was nothing covering it and I could help but let my entire body melt.

He brought himself back up to my lips and kissed me passionately, lifting my torso up as he did so. Once my back was off the bed, he undid my bra and threw that across the room too. After gently pushing me back on the bed, he made his way back down to my womanhood.

He began with slow kitten licks, I moved my hips to to and get more friction but he quickly held them down, causing me to whine lightly.

"Be patient Kitten." He mumbled and I felt his hot breath right on my heat. I couldn't take this anymore. I grabbed his head and pressed him down to which he began quickly licking and eating me out.

I moaned loudly, not caring about our neighbours hearing. I could feel myself getting close to finishing already, the knot in my stomach tightened, my sight turned into stars and just as the knot was about to snap, he stopped.

He whined and he just grinned.

"You have to wait baby girl." He said coming up to my face and kissing my neck again, making sure he left as many hickeys as he could.

I felt his covered dick come into contact with my womanhood and I lost it. I flipped him over and quickly pulled down his boxers, I noticed a slight wet mark on them and smirked.

I pumped him a few times before I straddled him, his reaction told me he wasn't expecting this but also that he didn't mind it.

I placed him near my entrance and suck my body down on him, causing him to let out a loud groan. And man that shit was hot.

I gave my self a few seconds to adjust to his large length before I began bouncing my body up and down. His eyes rolled back from the pleasure he was in and as much as I liked this position, I liked him dominating me much more.

I loved my head down to kiss him which slowing my hip movements down, hoping it was drive him crazy enough to flip me and dominate me. Which it did.

He flipped me over and soon began thrusting harshly in and out of me, and fuck it felt good.

I continued moaning and moved my hand down to my clit to begin rubbing it, to add extra pleasure. I felt Yoongi swat my hand always and replace it with his own.

"You don't need to do a thing baby girl." he growled continuing his movements.

"Fuck yes daddy!" I shouted, and him hearing me call him that causing him to go even harder.

Soon I was seeing stars again and I could feel the knot forming but this time he let it snap. An indescribable amount of pleasure waved over me as he continued thrusting and I soon felt his thrusts becoming sloppy and a warm liquid filling up my insides.

He continued a few more thrusts, letting us ride or our highs before slowly pulling out and laying on the bed beside me.

"Holy..."

"Shit..." We both said.

"That was amazing kitten." He smiled kissing me.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to walk to sign the contacts." I half joked. Part of me genuinely thought I wouldn't be able to move if he carried on fucking me the way he did.

[A/N] I don't actually know that much about Blackpink. I'm not actually a fan of them, I just listen to their music. So apologises if anything is wrong, but also I don't ship Jennie and Jungkook at all. I just wanted her to have a story line.