1.

~HAE'S POV~

It had been 2 whole years since the accident and a year since BLACKPINK's debut. After a lot of hard work I had built the strength and skill back up to be able to rejoin the girls, luckily we was just about to do our Japanese debut.

The girls was so kind as to have continued recording songs with me for our albums, so fans knew I was apart of the group, I just couldn't perform which was hard not to but now I can.

We've been hinting my debut for a few weeks now but I'm flying to Korea in a few days to have the promotional photos taken. I can't wait! But first my brother Mark is coming home to LA with his other group member to bring me to Korea. I hate flying so I'm glad I have Mark with me.

I'm the closest to him out of all of my siblings, I'm pretty close with my other brother Joey but my older sisters are married and are too busy with their own lives to really bond with me. I have the most in common with Mark anyway.

-time skip-

I walked along the beach with my boyfriend Charlie, just taking in the salty scent in the air. I love the ocean.

Hae meant 'a girl who is like the ocean' and I loved it. I hate my English name so it was rare anyone called me that, but 'Hae' seemed like it was made for me. My stage name is Daeyang, just another way of me showing my love to the ocean.

Oh how I'll miss being here. I came here whenever I had something to think about. It relaxed me.

"HAE!" I snapped out of my thoughts to Charlie snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Didn't you hear me? I said I'll miss you whilst you're gone."

"Oh yeah I'll miss you too." I said looking down. The truth is I was ready to go back to Korea because I knew Charlie and I wouldn't be able to last doing long distance, I hadn't really thought of missing him truthfully. I sound like such a bad girlfriend but we have only been dating 4 months.

"I need to be heading home now, I'm sorry Hae. Ring me when you land tomorrow." He said hugging me goodbye.

"Yeah sure." I said hugging back.

We parted and I found some rocks to sit on, I loved just watching the waves crash and here was the perfect view without worrying about being splashed. I felt a presence next to me and I turned to see Mark! I jumped up and hugged him tightly, it had been almost a year since I had last seen him.

"I'm sorry for not seeing you earlier." He said pulling away and glancing at the large scar next to my knee.

"It's okay, I'm just glad to be going back to Korea!" I jumped around causing him to panic.

"Careful!" He said grabbing my shoulders, stopping me from jumping around further.

"I'm fine Mark. I promise, I'm able to jump and dance around again." I said with a huge smile on my face. I never get tired of being able to say I can dance again.

"Come on, BamBam's birthday thing is starting." He said dragging me back to the street our house was placed on.

-time skip-

I ran home and changed into some trousers, I don't like people looking at my scar on my knee so I tend to cover it. I always feel pitied when they look.

I walked down stairs to witness BamBam being thrown into the pool by the guys. I chuckled and shook my head whilst sitting down with a bunch of the GOT7 guys. I only really knew 4 of them, JB, Jinyoung, Jackson and of course Mark. I had spoken to BamBam a few times over the phone when he was with Mark but that's it.

"Hae! Its so good to see that you're better." JB beamed looking at me.

"How is everything? Back to being the amazing dancer you was before?" Jackson questioned.

"Almost, not quite there yet though." I replied taking a sip of my drink. A guy in a yellow sweatshirt came up and sat next to me, who's this?

"I'm Youngjae by the way." He said as if he could read my thoughts. I smiled and introduced myself.

"AGHH!" I heard Mark scream from the pool as he was splashed by the birthday boy himself, BamBam.

"Come in Hae." Mark called over. I hesitated slightly knowing if I got changed into my swim suit, they would all see my scar. Fuck it! I thought.

"Lemme change, 1 second." I said rushing into the house. I quickly changed in a bikini and came running down the stairs and into the garden to jump into the pool. I almost downed Jackson in the process of cannonballing.

"Sorry" I smiled. He smiled back and splashed me causing a splash war to start between us.

-time skip-

After a while of all of us messing around in the pool, a few of us decided to head off to bed since we had to catch a flight the next evening, me being one of them.

I dragged my tired body up the stairs, opened my bedroom door and flopped on my bed. I was so tired from all of the fun that I didn't even bother to change out of my slightly damp bathing suit. Soon after lying on my bed, I felt the darkness taking over me as I drifted off.

[A/N] First chapter done whoop! I hope you guys enjoy this. Remember to vote and comment:) Also apology's if anything is wrong with things like discography/hair timeline I'm trying my best to research everything along with the story