Say your just a friend

Start from the beginning

"Harry stop" Niall says and I look at him and see a black eye forming and I hold his face "you didn't deserve this ni" I say and he gives me a small smile.

" I know but you can't do this" he says and we turn around and Logan holds me back and the others in their group hold Liam and Zayn back and josh starts pounding on Niall.

"STOP PLEASE" be yells and I try but can't get out of his grip "please stop" I say and Louis comes in and punches josh and cops come in and every one runs away but me Louis Liam Zayn and Sophia.

"Niall baby are you okay" Zayn says hugging Niall gently "n-no" he says the bell rings and we all just sit there "It's all m fault" I say.

" no it's not Harry" Liam says "yes it is it's always my fault" I say standing up punching a locker and Louis holds my arms down and looks at me.

"Calm down please it's not your fault" he says and I nod crying and he pulls my head down to his shoulder and I wrap my arms around him and cry as be wraps his around me.

" He didn't deserve this" I cry into his shoulder "I know we all know Harry" he says rubbing my back "so I-it's not my fault" I ask and be chuckles.

"no it's not harry" he says and I pull back and look at him and peck his lips and walk over to niall.

"Niall please tell me your a little okay" I say and he nods hugging me and I hug back "can we go home" he asks and I look up at Liam and he nods "of corse ni" I say and I pick him up bridal style.

"Lets go home" I say and start walking to the car "I saw you and Louis kiss" Niall whispers in my ear and I smile "yeah" I whisper back.

" please don't get hurt har I love you too much" he whispers and I kiss his head "I won't" I say and he nods going limp in my arms indicating that he fell asleep.

"Want me to take over" Louis asks "no I'm good" I say quickly "Okay but I would never hurt Niall on purpose you know that right?" He asks and I nod.

" it's just I fell better if he's in my arms right now I feel like he's safer" I say "okay" I all he says and walks in front of me and I stare at his ass.

It's just so around and squeezable and ugh "okay get in" Liam says and I carry Niall in and me Zayn and Louis sit down and Niall lays on our laps and his head is on my lap.

"Why did you hold me back Liam Sophia" Zayn says "cause we didn't want you getting hurt too" Sophia says "yeah but Niall wouldn't have been like this" Zayn says brushing NIALLS hair.

"well Harry did attack him and he still got hurt so it wouldn't matter" Louis says and I look at him and smile and he smiles back.

Once we get home I lay Niall down on the couch and I walk I to the kitchen making some food "you okay styles" Zayn says and I shake my head.

"come here" be says opening his and and I walk over to him and hug him and he hugs back "it's okay styles" he says and I start to cry "shhhh it's okay l" he says rubbing my back.

"Look Harry Niall will heal and I know it hurts seeing him like this but-" "but nothing he's hurt and I couldn't stop it I'm supposed to protect my brother" I say.

" I know I have a brother too but I promise things will get better over time" Zayn says and I nod and he kisses my cheek "love you styles" he says "love you too Malik" I say pulling away and I turn around and see Niall.

"Niall why are you up" I say walking over to him and help him sit down "I was Lonely" he says "where was Liam and Sophia" Zayn asks.

" they're fighting I dot know why but they're yelling and now they're out side" he says " how you feeling ni" I ask him "sore it hurts so much" he says.