Insane

Still Laurens POV....

ughhh camz wh-where did you learn this. I moan

Don't know to be honest. she said

She grabbed my ass. I instantly squealed and she laughed slightly.

she kissed all the way down to my V line and she stopped once I moaned.

C- until next time my darling.

L- really camz. I said with annoyance

C- sorry baby but one question.

L- anything baby.

C- are we official becuz I don't want you to be with me without a label.

L- okay well then......

Karla Camila Cabello will you be my girlfriend?

Omg Lauren what a surprise I had no idea well of course. she said dramatically

But one thing Camila don't tease me all the time got it?

yes Lauren I do , but why didn't you say ever again? Camila asked

Because I like to tease too.

okay lets go to bed and Lauren? I'd really like to see you without your close on. and with that she went to bed leaving me on the counter stunned.

I went up there like two minutes after.

I'm there thinking she is sleep so I climb on top of her because I know she is awake.

I am on her stomach straddling her rubbing my hands up her shirt trying to make her give in.

I start to kiss her neck and I instantly find her sweet spot.

ughhhh ma gawd! she moaned I see that her window is open but at the moment I don't really care.

I stop and smile she looks slightly mad but I just laughed.

O hellz nahh Lauren this aint over.

we flipped she was now on top she kissed me hungrily. she bit my lip causing me to moan.

she grinds into me.

ughhhh mila. I moan

she kissed my V line once more but then she goes lower. now I'm happy that I got a wax this morning. she placed her hand in my underwear then sh pulls off my thing and she goes for my shirt but all is left is my bra so she unbuckled my bra and said.

You are even sexier without your close on.

goodnight and she rolled over. i was mad.

goodnight Mrs.Tease

goodnight mami

same night

DINAH POV

well as soon as we got in