Twin Brothers

Warning: brother x brother
                   contains Incest
                   cross dressing?

If you don't like it don't read it.

But for those who like Taekook Incest enjoy☺

₩♧₩♧₩♧₩♧₩♧₩♧₩♧₩♧

"Taehyung! V! Jungkook!" The twins raced downstairs seing their mom and dad near the door dressed in classy clothes.

"Where's Jungkook?" Their father growled. Taehyung and V glared at their dad as their mom placed a hand on his chest, "Calm down sejun, I'm sure he'll be down in a minute."

He scoffed, "A minute? That boy is probably up there putting on some damn dresses being a little--"

"A little what?" V said cutting off his father, challenging him. Sejun knew how protective the twins were of their younger brother so he just tsked and walked outside.

"Im sorry boys you know how..." she thought for a bit trying to find the right words before speaking, "old fashion, your father can be."

"You don't have to apologize for him eomma, he needs to apologize." Taehyung stated pointing towards the door their dad walked out of.

Their mother was about to say something but foot steps could be heard hurrying down the stairs. "I-I'm sorry, I was in the restroom." Jungkook put his head down feeling sad since his father already left without saying goodbye.

"It's okay Jungkookie, come give eomma hug boys." She opened her arms as the boys gave her big hug squishing her.

"Okay okay I still need to breathe-" she laughed while trying to regain some oxygen back, "we're going to the Im's ball so don't do anything reckless." She said staring at the twins, they threw their hands in the air in surrender, "And watch him, got it." She motioned to Jungkook and they smiled and nodded their heads, "Always." They said in unison.

Jungkook looked down and played with his fingers. "Buy my beautiful babies! Be safe, love you all!" She shouted exiting the house.

The twins looked at each other and smirked, their attention turning to their little brother.

"Kookie baby?" Jungkook looked up with big doe eyes, his gaze shifting between the two boys.

"Do you want to play with your hyungs today?" Jungkook blushed slowly taking a step back as he looked at the two.

"I-I...it-it still hurts." He stuttered, the others cooed at him and V lifted up Jungkook in his arms.

"Do you want us to make you feel better?" Taehyung asked stepping foward and moving Jungkook's hair out of his face, "would you like that, hmm?"

Jungkook shyly nodded making his brothers smirk and lick their lips.

V carried Jungkook up the stairs with Taehyung following right behind him.

Taehyung opened up their bedroom door, which they all share and sleep in. V gently placed Jungkook on the bed as he stood up watching the younger fidget under their gaze.

"No need to be shy baby, we've seen you naked before, just last night infact, remember~" V teased loving how Jungkook's cheeks turned a darker red.

Jungkook felt the bed sink as a body sat beside him. "We're going to make you feel real good, ok Jungkookie?" Taehyung slid his hand underneath Jungkook's shirt feeling his soft skin and his body shiver.

Jungkook silently nodded, his body growing more excited by the minute with every touch Taehyung gave him.

Tae and V chuckled at the cutie infront of them and removed their shirts making Jungkook hide his face in the sheets.