Inmate pt.3

"Taehyung's been arrested."

♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤

Jungkook felt his whole body turn numb, his heart sank, and his mind stopped working.

"W-what?" His voice barely above a whisper.

Yoongi and Jin stared at the three boys with wide eyes and open mouths.

"ARRESTED! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY ARRESTED?" Jin exploded, they had always made sure to stay at least 7 steps ahead of everything.

Cops, gangs, people, witnesses, none of them were ever a problem. There was always a plan or a strategy to get out of a tough situation, so how the heck did this happen.

"Look we don't know exactly what happened okay, one minute we were following the plan and the next Taehyung is being pushed up against a cop car with his hands behind his back and getting handcuffed." Jimin groaned frustratingly ruffling his hair.

"And what the hell were you all doing, eating popcorn while Taehyung got arrested?!" Jin sassed folding his arms infront of him.

"Hey what do you expect us to do jump in and stop the cops..." Jungkook stared at the wall, his mind blank as the voices disappeared in the background.

My husband, my newly wedded husband...has been arrested...

"Where is he?" The youngers soft voice broke through the arguements.

Namjoon looked at him with sad, apologetic eyes, " We're not sure at the moment." He turned towards Hoseok, "Do you think you can hack into the traffic cameras and see where the cop car took him?"

Hoseok nodded rushing upstairs, coming back with a black laptop. He sat down on the couch and began typing away, "I'm going to need the car's license plate, did you get it?"

"713." Hoseok typed in the number giving a curt nod when he found it, "It seems like they took him to

SK Prison."

_____________________________

"You have the wrong guy."

"Shut up, do honestly think you can get away with what you did?  You'll be in here for a couple of years."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, if I had just kept my stupid mask on I wouldn't be in this mess.

"Look officer I don't know who you think I am or what you think I did, but I assure you I'm not that person."

He was tired and just wanted to go home and be with his baby, not here. Definitely not here.

Taehyungs stared at the prisoners through their bars, he walked behind the officer as he lead the way to his cell. He held nothing but his prison uniform, a blanket, a toothbrush and towel.

He wasn't worried about anything,  he was innocent--to an extent, but in this situation he did nothing wrong. The prisoners looked him up and down, a mixture of profanities and catcalls filled the area.

Taehyung scrunched his face in disgust and ignored them, he could easily take down any guy in here and he wasn't going to hold back if it came down to that.

"Here's your cell, have fun." The officer smiled sarcastically and walked off leaving Taehyung in his new living space.

"What are you in for?"

Taehyung turned around to see another prisoner in his cell laying down on the top bunkbed, oh great, a roomate.

"For something I didn't do." He said sitting down on the bottom bed. The prisoner jumped down from his spot and leaned on the wall across from Taehyung.