Two Buttons [CHAPTER 5]

Chapter 5:

AUDREY’S POV

His grip loosened up as I slowly stood up and faced him, although his arms remained around me. “Si..iir” I could barely get the word out of my mouth. I moved the chair between us aside.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at my face.

He removed his arms from my shoulders and they traveled down until they were around my waist. He took a small step towards me and then he pulled me closer, leaving no space between us, as our bodies fit perfectly with each other.

I can no longer hide the fact that I’m enjoying this too much.

Without overthinking anything I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back.

He was much taller than me so I had to stand tiptoe to reach his shoulders. We stayed in that position for a few more seconds until I felt his hands travel lower to my butt.

Before I could even react, he lifted me up.

Scared of falling, I held on to him even tighter and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Within a split second I felt myself on the table.

“Dammit Audrey.” He said as he removed my hands from his shoulder and placed them beside me on the table. He leaned forward towards me until our faces were just a few inches apart. I could feel his warm and coffee breath on my face.

He touched my face with one of his hands.

“Wha... what did I do?” I asked. I didn’t realize that he was standing in between my legs up until he placed his other hand on my leg and then slowly caressed it.

I closed my eyes letting myself enjoy the feeling of his hand on my leg.

“Hmm…”

Sh*t. I just moaned. Sh*t. Sh*t.

I quickly opened my eyes and then looked at him.

Damn that smirk!

“You liked that huh?” He said smiling.

“Shut up.” I said as I covered my face with my hands, which made him laugh.

“Don’t cover your face…” He said as he took my hands away from my face. He put his arms around my waist and then leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my neck again.

I closed my eyes. Damn, this feels so good.

“mmm…” I moaned again, but this time instead of laughing he bit and then sucked on my neck.

I want more. No. I need more of him.

“Sir, I need you.” I said. Sh*t that wasn’t supposed to come out. I quickly opened my eyes.

He stopped what he was doing and then looked at me with a smirk on his face.

“Uhmm.. uhh… I mean..” I started to say, but I couldn’t say anything properly.

He just smiled at me. He stepped back, walk to where the chair is and then sat on it.

He looked at me and then to his lap and then right back at me again.

He wants me to sit on his lap?

“Huhh.. what..?” I asked even though I know exactly what he was trying to tell me.

“Sit on my lap Audrey.” He said.

I was hesitant at first but either way I got off the table and then walked until I was right in front of him.

 I turned around and then sat on his lap with my back facing him.

“Audrey… face me.” He said sounding irritated.

I got off him and then face him.

“Sir this is wrong.” I told him.

“You’re 18 aren’t you?” He asked me.

I just nodded my head.

“Then it’s fine. It’s not like I’m forcing you to do anything that you don’t want to do, am I right?” He asked.

Yeah, he’s right. I want this as much as he does. Maybe even more.

“But what if people finds out?” I asked.

“Then we better be careful.” He said as he placed his hand behind me and then pushed me onto him.

“You worry too much.” He said as he placed his hands on my waist.

“I do not.” I said as I pushed myself even more to him until I could feel his d*ck under me. I then wrapped my legs around him.

I heard him moan, and this time it was my turn to smirk.

But he ignored my reaction and then pulled my face closer to his.

Then he kissed me on the lips.

My smirk then quickly disappeared.

I closed my eyes and then kissed him back.

I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this is happening to me. To us. It’s only been three weeks since I met him and here I am. Sitting on Mr. Elijah’s lap, making out with him.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I felt our kiss deepened as he rubbed my back softly up and down with his hand, which resulted me to grind up against him.

I heard him moan.

He stopped rubbing my back and then placed his hands on my butt once again. T    his time, he softly massaged my butt in synced to my grinding movement.

We were making out and I was grinding against him for about three minutes until his lips disappeared from mine and travelled down to my neck. Then lower to my collarbone. He then started to unbutton my shirt with one hand. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the feeling of his d!ck under me as i grind against him. Dammit. Faster sir.

One button.

Two buttons.

RING!!!

It was my phone.

----

I KNOW IT'S SHORT! SORRY! WILL UPDATE SOON!!!