He's an asshole [CHAPTER 2]

Chapter 2:

AUDREY'S POV

-FRIDAY AFTERNOON-

“And where do you think you’re going Audrey?” Mr. Elijah asked me, which made the other students turn their heads to us.

Dammit!

I thought I was going to get away if I blended in with the other students and leave at the same time as them!

God! How idiotic of me to think that it would actually work!

“Everyone except for Audrey can leave.” He told them sternly.

And so they did. We were left alone once again.

“Sir, can we just miss this session? Just this once? I’m really… tired.” I said, hoping he’d buy it.

“What is wrong with you kids these days? You guys are so young yet you’re already tired? And it’s only four in the afternoon.” He started.

"And don't forget that you missed two sessions" He finished.

I sighed, knowing that there was no way he was going to buy my excuse. He’s a freaking teacher.

“Follow me.” He said as he headed out of the classroom.

I did what I was told and followed behind him.

OH SH*T. Why does he look so… sexy? Even just from behind. It’s not my first time seeing his back. But there’s something about the way he walks that would make girls turn their attention to him. He walks so confidently, with one of his hands in his front pocket while the other hand hangs, holding his notebook.

And the pen he carries behind his ears makes him look like a smart badass.

“We are here.” He said as he opened the door to the Mathematics Department Office.

He held the door open and gestured with his head for me to come in.

There weren’t a lot of teachers left and the ones still there were just getting ready to leave.

There were about 10 large cubicles and we went to the one located in the corner.

 “Sit.” He said as he pointed to his chair. He placed his notebook on the desk and then went away to god knows where.

I sat on his chair and started to observe his desk. There weren’t a lot of things or clutter around because obviously it’s only his second week; that would make sense. There’s one thing that caught my eyes though. A framed picture of a young woman was on his desk beside his computer.

His girlfriend. I assumed, I mean that would makes sense.

Hmm… Not bad sir. 

Dammit. Who am I kidding? She's gorgeous. They suit perfectly...

“Okay, shall we start” Mr. Elijah said as he pulls the chair from the cubicle next to his and sat on it beside me.

“Wait… lemme just log on…” He said as he reached for the mouse, which made me lean on the chair to give him space. He then proceeded on logging on.