Chapter 1

A/N: Well heres Chapter 1! enjoy, feedback is appreciated! :) thank you to those who are reading, i love you xx

Chapter 1

HARRY POV

Zayn handed their tickets to the man standing at the end of the ramp and he waved them onto the ship. The second they were onboard, Harry pulled Zayn into a tight embrace, both boys laughing. "Zayn! I don't believe it! What an adventure! Oh the stories we're going to be able to tell everyone back home!" Zayn chuckled. "Alright Hazza, calm down," he said, sitting down on a bench with Harry. "Deep breaths." Once Harry had regained his composure, a thought hit Zayn. "Harry..." he began. "What is it?" Harry inquired. "Um...we have no clothes. We didn't bring anything with us." Harry shrugged. "Who cares? We're on this ship to have fun. We can keep our clothes clean. We'll wash them in the sinks or something, I don't know." While Harry was talking, the ships foghorn let out a loud, low sound, signaling the ship's departure. Harry's eyes lit up in excitement. "This is it!" He jumped up off the bench and hurried over to the railing, looking down at the people who were waving goodbye to the ship on the dock, Zayn right behind him. They grinned at each other and waved back to everyone. Once the ship had left and the dock was almost out of sight, Zayn turned to Harry. "Alright Haz, let's find our room!" Harry nodded in agreement, and started to run. "Harryyyy," Zayn whined. "I don't wanna run any more! It'll mess up my hair!" Harry let out a loud, ringing laugh, looking back at Zayn while he was running. "Shut up you twat. You can fix your hair once we get to our room! I-" Harry's sentence was left unfinished as he ran straight into someone and nearly fell over, almost taking the other person down with him. Harry's hand shot out to grab the mystery person's hand before he hit the ground, and he helped him up. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, that was completely my fault. I should've been looking-" Harry looked at the unknown boy's face and his mind went blank. He completely forgot what he was going to say. His eyes were met with electric blue ones, so intense that he felt like they were staring straight into his soul. "I....um..." Harry stuttered. He had never felt so weak and embarrassed in his life. The boy said nothing, his face just turning slightly pink. He didn't seem to notice Harry's stuttering at all, which Harry was thankful for. After a little while, Harry got his jumbled up thoughts together and was somehow able to form a coherent sentence. "Hi. I'm Harry. Harry Styles," he said, sticking out his hand. The boy hesitantly took it, shaking it. "Louis Tomlinson," he said simply, and started walking away. "No, wait!" Harry called. Louis stopped and slowly turned around, eyebrows raised, expectant. "I never got to properly apologize," Harry said, walking closer to Louis again. God, Louis was beautiful. With his flawless face, perfect cheekbones, and tousled light brown hair, the boy could be a model. Maybe this week would be even more of an adventure than he had originally thought it would be, if that was even possible. "Um..do I have something on my face?" Louis asked after a while. Harry blushed, realizing that he had been staring. "Oh no, um sorry," Harry muttered. "I should have been looking where I was going. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't even fall, thanks for catching me by the way." Louis smiled softly, the slight change in expression making Harry's heart stop. Snap out of it Harry, he thought to himself. Get yourself together. No one had ever had this effect on Harry before. Sure, he had had his share of girlfriends and boyfriends too, but he always kept his cool around them. Louis had Harry reduced to a puddle of mush, just by looking into his eyes. "So, I, uh, I guess I'll see you around then," Harry said quietly, smiling at Louis. "Yeah, maybe," Louis replied with another small, hesitant smile, and without another word, he turned around and walked away. Harry was watching Louis disappear around the corner when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and spun around suddenly. "Zayn! Don't ever scare me like that again!" Harry scolded. Zayn chuckled. "Don't be a baby. So who were you just staring at? You seemed pretty deep in thought," he asked slyly, wiggling his eyebrows. Harry playfully slapped Zayn's arm. "Shut up you tosser," Harry laughed. "Was it the poor guy you ran into? God, I couldn't stop laughing. I was practically crying, funniest thing I've ever seen. The look on your face!" Zayn teased, grinning. Harry scowled at his best friend. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up Malik, whatever. Now let's go find our room. And no, I won't run this time don't worry." And with that, Harry and Zayn walked to their room, Louis' bright blue eyes never leaving Harry's mind. And as they walked, Harry promised himself that somehow, he would find Louis Tomlinson and talk to him again, even if it meant that Harry would have to search every inch of the massive ship to get to him.

LOUIS POV

As the ship pulled out of the dock, Louis sighed to himself. Why couldn't he just be at home, hanging out with his friends, instead of stuck on this floating chunk of metal. He had hidden in an empty room while his father had walked by, thankfully escaping more lectures on responsibility. He looked out onto the ocean, deciding that he was going to try and avoid his father for as long as possible by taking himself on a tour of the ship. It was enormous, so exploring it could easily take up hours of his time. He started walking to one end of the ship when someone crashed into him from behind, making him stumble. He was about to fall, but whoever it was caught him and pulled him up just before he did. Louis was angry (he wasn't always so negative, he was just in a bad mood that day and he really didn't want to be on this ship) and he was ready to yell at this person to watch where they were going, but one look at his face changed everything completely. Anger turned to curiosity, which then turned to admiration, which then morphed into embarrassment and self-consciousness. This boy, whoever he was, was gorgeous. With his chocolate brown curly locks and those burning, beautiful green eyes, he was absolutely perfect. Louis noticed that the boy had small yet prominent dimples, and a sideways, cheeky and charming grin. Louis didn't realize that the boy had been speaking to him until he stuck his hand out and introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Harry. Harry Styles." Damn, what a voice. It was seductive and husky and wow.... Louis blushed, embarrassed by his stupid thoughts. He was such an idiot. Harry Styles, Louis thought. Nice name. "Louis Tomlinson," Louis replied, shaking Harry's hand, which he noticed was quite large. Louis figured that he'd embarrassed himself enough for one day, and that he should probably leave before he could do it again. So he just smiled at beautiful, perfect Harry and turned around quickly and tried to hurry away, but Harry called him back. Louis sighed, turning around slowly. He just wanted to get away before he said or did anything stupid. "I never got to properly apologize," Harry said in his low voice. Louis waited as Harry walked back to him, but Harry said nothing. He just looked at Louis in a very strange way, making Louis blush. He didn't like being stared at. "Do I have something on my face?" he asked, worried. What if he had some leftover hummus on his mouth from lunch? Oh my god that would be humiliating. Harry seemed to come to his senses as soon as Louis spoke, muttering, "Oh no, um, sorry." He then continued to apologize, as Louis reassured him that he was alright, and then he left with, "So I guess I'll see you around then." Louis blushed at this, and responded with "Yeah, maybe." And then he turned around and quickly walked away without looking back. Wow Louis, you're so stupid. Why did you have to say maybe? Why couldn't you have said something witty or clever back? God, why was he so dense. Harry probably thought he was an idiot, and he probably wouldn't want to talk to Louis again. He wouldn't be interested, Louis thought, trying to convince himself to forget about strange, awkward, yet beautiful Harry. Dad wouldn't tolerate it, he doesn't even know I'm gay yet. And Harry's probably straight anyways. I'm not here to have fun. I'm here for business. He'd kill me if he found out. As Louis turned the corner at one end of the boat, convincing himself that he shouldn't hope to stumble upon this interesting boy again soon, there was one thought that he couldn't keep out of his mind. Maybe this week won't be as bad as I thought.