pack your stuff

"Well do you know where he is? Should I call the cops?" A worried tony stark asked.

Sister Blackwell replied "No, no. He'll be back, he does this all the time, he's a pain in the ass if you ask me, I honestly don't know why you picked him."

Steve would have beaten her face in if he wasn't such a gentleman, he was taking deep breaths. What was it about this kid that made him just want to protect him.

Peter sat on the bridge, tears came flooding down his cheekes and through his spiderman mask. The water looked so pecefull. He just wanted to join it.

No one had noticed him there which was strange concidering he was in bright red and blue, but it was better that way.

His mind was fighting itself, one side was saying quickly do it, before they take you and the other was trying to reason, maby it won't be that bad, can't be worse then where you already are, right?

MJ and ned won't miss you, yes they will they are your friends, your just a bother to carla, then why dose she take care of me like she dose.

Peter looked down at the water and inched closer to the edge, he took what he hoped to be his last breath and...

RING RING, RING RING

His thoughts where interupted by his loud ring tone.

He hesitated then picked up, it was Carla' "Oh my fucking god Peter!"

Peter was taken by surprise when she used his real name instead of  dipshit or idiot along with many others

"Aaaa! Peter you got adopted! Get over here now before I kill you" She was practically hyperventilating.

"WHAT! I got adopted! Really?"

"Yes, by the rich guy and the snack!"

Peter had started to jump from building to building, back to the orphanage.

"Ew, Carla he's like one hundred years old"

"Eh, I'm not picky"

He slid through his window.

Peter had never changed out of his suit so fast in his life.

Thoughts tryed to creep into his mind saying things like, they just pity you, they will bring you back within a week like all the others, they don't want you, no one dose.

But peter pushed them out because no one could bring him down in this moment.

He rushed down the stairs and almost squeald with excitement when he saw his two new dads!

They looked worried but when they saw him there faces lit up, there he was there kid!

"Lets go Pack your stuff, kid"