is it time?

The next day Peter woke up in his cold shared bedroom at the old orphanage like he did everyday. The smell of mold and damp wood contaminated the air.

Peter had been awoken by one of his roomates pouring water on his face, peter was used to this treatment so just awoke saying "hello?"
Coment if you got the refrence ;)

He slowly and gracefully rolled out of bed landing with a thump on the cold solid floor.

Then got ready for school and left early, skiping breakfast in an atempt to avoid the wrath of sister Blackwell.

When Peter arived to school he was greeted warmly by ned with there handshake.

MJ came out of nowhere frightening the life out of both of them.

"Sorry loser, I thought your spider scenes would tell you I was there?" MJ shrugged.

"Nah only threats" Peter blushed, looking at MJ, the girl he loved, he just hoped she loved him back.

"Awww, thats kinda sweet" She tilted her head and pouted while her eyebrows arched upwards.

"That he dosent consider you dangerous enough to be a threat?" The confused ned asked.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" She raised one eyebrow at the guy in the chair.

The three friends erupted into laghter.

MJ left to go to her class which was on the other side of the building, leaving the remaining two friends to chat.

Peter told ned all about meting tony and steve, which of course made ned freak out.

"See there are some pros to living in that shit hole" laghed peter

"And cons" ned sighed as he pointed to a bruise on peters cheekbone.

I know, I know peter muttered, he hadent told ned about the move yet, he didn't want him worrying.

He was about to break the news to his friend when a familiar voice rang in his ears, "what up penis parkerr" shit!

After the usual mental and phisical beating from flash peter stumbled to his feet with help from ned.

Peter limped to class after washing the blood of his face in the bathroom.
Thankfully he was alredy starting to heal up.

The science teacher wasn't impressed with his tardiness and made peter do a bunch of formulae on the board (which he flew through)

After school peter avoided flash and changed into his spiderman suit in an alley beside the school.

He loved swinging from building to building feeling the wind brush past him. He could smell hotdogs! The feeling of jumping from rooftop to rooftop in the the city.

Peter held onto this moment knowing that it would be his last time swinging trough Queens before he was taken to the high sucurity orpanage he dreaded.
- - —————————TRIGER WARNING: SUICIDE ——————————
Peter knew there was only three options
1. Get adopted, not gonna happen,
2. go to the new orphanage and get locked up like a prisoner, or...
3. do what flash told him to everyday... kill himself.

He had thought about number three before. He had thought about how he would do it, he couldn't overdose because of his fast metabolism, he wasn't shure if a building high enough was hear him considering his enhanced healing. so he came to the conclusion that if he wanted to kill himself it would have to be in to water, it was the most logical option because he can't swim and he hopefully wouldn't be found so no one would have to clean him up.

Is it time? peter thought, no not yet, this evning before they can take me.

Ok decided.