I missed you

The rest of the evning felt like it lasted forever, peter was bursting with antisipation, he had never been to diseny land but had wanted to his entire life, and who better to go with other than loki god of mischief and the winter freaking soldier!

He figured that the sooner he went to sleep the sooner tomorrow would come.

"Goodnight uncle loki"

"Sweet dreams baby spiderling"

Peter playfully scowled at the asguardian prince letting out a little giggle.

"Goodnight uncle bucky"

"Night little man"

Bucky was a little taken aback by his own words,
"God I do sound like an uncle"

Peter lay in his bed staring at the celing, all he could think about was how much his life had changed in the last few months.

------------------The next day-------------------

The beaming sun reached through the red curtains and poured light into the room, but this was not what woke peter. Peter awoke to the voce of his uncle loki but when he opened his eyes no one was there, it was in his head!

----------Just outside peters door------------

"Hey, What are you doing" Bucky questioned loki 

"Entering peters mind" the god replyed taimly

"Wha-wha-what NO! number one that is an invasion of his privacy and number two i told you not to wake him"

"Well I wanna gooooo" Loki whined

"Stop no-"

"Shush he's coming, act natural"

Bucky picked up a book on how to tame a lama and pretended to be really intrested in its content while loki put one hand on the wall and leaned against it in the least casual Way posible.

"Loki get out of my brain" Peter hollered before stepping out of his bedroom, he was surprised to see the two men standing right outside his door, but not as surprised as he was to find the winter soldier engrossed in  a book on how to tame lamas.

---------they arive at diseny land----------

All three of them jumped out of the car practicaly hoping up to the gate with enthusiasm.

Bucky and Peter wore mickey mouse ears and loki wore mini mouse ones.

They where all thrill seekers so loved the rides, well bucky opted out of big thunder mountain because of his past experience with a train but other than that.

Lokis favourite was the tower of terror And he made the other two queue to see aladin twice just so he could "see his face" once more.

Bucky liked the buzz lightyear ride because of the fact that he got to shoot things, he also liked meeting snow white in person and kissed her hand like a true gentleman, you could see her blushing under her makup but wouldn't you too?

Peter personally loved the teacups ride because loki was able to make it spin really fast with his magic! He also thought it was hilarious when kids went up to his uncles thinking they where charecters at the park and asking for photos and signatures not even realising it was the real deal!

It was nearing the end of the day when loki and peter where gonna go on big thunder mountain one last time before they left while buck waited pasiently.

The roller coaster rated by the queue that the two where standing in. joyfull, violent screens echoed throgh peters head. Suddenly he could hear everything. Every high piched scream. Every screach of the breaks against the meatal tracks. Every distant cry. Every voice catering, oblivious to the distress they where causing peter.

Peter's hands flew up to his enhanced ears but the feeling of his sweaty palms on his face made him nauseous  the fabric of his clothes all of a suden felt like velcro rubing against his skin.
He hadent realised he had been screening until he tryed to talk, his throat hurt as his horse voice echoed through his head.
"Loki- LOKI!"

Loki had realised what was hapening now, tony had told everyone about the fact that peter gets panic atacks and scensory overloads, now he wished he had listened to the bit about how to stop them!

Bucky saw peter on the ground and loki paniking about what to do, he burst into superhero mode and jumped from line to line to get to them

"Hey you skiped" called a small boy

Bucky couldn't care less if he got kicked out for this or if it was illegal he was just focused on his goal: get to peter.

Bucky didn't need to listen to tony's talk on how to stop a panic attack as he had experience in that department  already.

What do you expect from a best friend that almost dies everyday, a lot of PTSD that's the answer.

Bucky often had to calm steve's panic attacks when tony wasn't around.

Bucky managed to calm peter and all three of them went on big thunder mountain together (which was slightly tramatic for bucky considering he hadent been on a train since he "died", but he was glad he did it)

Loki felt really bad for not being able to help peter but peter said it was fine!

They stoped in the gift shop on the way out where they used tony's credit card to its full potential.

Peter bought a baymax plushey.

Loki bought a life sized aladin doll ;).

Bucky bought a magnet of simba to put on his arm (peter helped him pick it).

Then they blasted diseny music out of the car stereo on full volume all the way home.

They got out of the car to be met with wanda taping her foot outside the door of the tower.

"Yep tony, there here, call of the serch party" She spoke into her earpiece.

"Wopse gotta go!" Whispered loki before vanishing into thin air, only to be dragged out of the tower seconds later by his big brother.

"Buck, leave a note next time" sighed steve with a smirk,

"I didn't know you where back today dad"

"It didn't take as long as we thought so we are home early" said tony as he landed in his suit.

"It missed you, we went to diseny land!" Gleemed peter

"WITHOUT ME?!" scowled clint.

Nat joined the conversation "Yeah we can see by the creepy aladin doll that's staring into my sole right now- wait why is it wearing a seatbelt?!"

Loki looked offended: "did you just call him "IT", that was uncalled for"

"Right... soooo... game night?" Sugested vision.

And that's exactly what they all did.