part 20

Author's pov :
The flew so fast it was exam day today they are attending there first exam all there hard work, late night studies will be paid off today
Ishu got ready and came down and went to pooja room in her house and lit the deepam in front of god and prayed to god.

And after finishing breakfast she took blessings from her parents and got ready to leave

Rakshith was dropping her to college  it was the habit when ever exam comes he will drop her to the college.
Rakshith was driving car she was sitting beside him she took her phone and saw there was what's app notification she opened and saw it was from sweet home Karthik has wished all the best for there exams she replied thank you mama and kept her phone back in her bag.
Then they reached college and Rakshith said
Rakshith -" all the best and do you exam well " said wished her and kissed her forehead
Ishu-" thank you Anna " she smiled at him
Rakshith -" OK bye ishu "
Ishu-" bye " she got down and waved him bye and moved inside the college saw notice board all three were in different rooms so she decided to meet them after the exam and she goes to her allotted room.

Then the bell rang all students were settled in there seat and professor started to give question papers.
She first read the whole question then she started to write the answers she didn't turn any side and concentrated on her paper. Then later the last ten minutes bell rang after that final bell ranged all students submitted there answer papers and move out.
Ishu came out of exam hall and saw Bhavya and Kavya was standing there ishu-" how did you do your exam"
Kavya-" good you "
Ishu-" yes it was good "
Bhavya -" most of the questions were expected "
Kavya -" yes "
Ishu-" OK shall we move " then they came outside and moved to parking
Kavya and ishu-" OK bye bhavya "
Bhavya -" bye guys " she move in her scooty and went away .
Ishu-" come on let me drive " I took key from her and fixed helmet and started to drive.
Kavya -" did Rakshith drop you today"
Ishu-" yes Anna dropped me today "
Kavya -" ohh... OK "
ishu-" what happened to you looking sad "
Kavya -" nothing just..... "
Ishu-" thinking about Anna "
She was blushing
Ishu-" o my god look at your face kavya blushing and all haa...." she teased her
Kavya -" nothing like that you shut up and drive" tried to be angry
Ishu-" yeah I know did you tell Anna that you like him "
Kavya -" no but I know he also likes me but we didn't expressed with each other "
Ishu-" OK Anni " I teased her
She didn't say anything but blushing.
Kavya -" I will also I tease you one day that day I won't leave you "
Ishu-" we will see on that day "
They reached ishu's home
Ishu-" come on let's go inside"
Kavya -" no another day it's late I will go "
Ishu-" OK bye Anni "
kavya-" ishu....... "
Ishu-" bye kavya OK now "
Kavya -" bye de"
She goes in her scooty and ishu moved inside the home saw sudha was there
Sudha-" hi ishu u came how was your exam "
Ishu-" it was good amma "
Sudha-" do you want anything to eat "
Ishu-" no amma "
She moved to her room.

Ishu's pov:
Today was the first exam the paper was not that easy or tough it was OK to a level but I did my best and attended all the questions.
I must thank my professors because of them only we gave exam it was good and they used to motivate us to learn more new things. They used to tell us to concentrate on important topics and guided us which was more helpful for us in exams.
( I will skip the details of other exams and write directly to last exam)
Later it was my final exam as usual Anna dropped me to the college and I gave my exam after exam I was waiting for Kavya and Bhavya outside bhavya -" finally exams complete " 
Kavya -" it feels so free like someone lifted weight from your shoulder "
Ishu-" I am agree "
Bhavya -" OK shall we move "
Kavya -" you have only one week for your marriage ishu "
Ishu-" yes "
One side I was happy that i am going to start my new life with my future husband and another side I saw sad that i am going leave my family and new atmosphere, new place, new people all things will be new , how will I adjust between them so many things was going in my head
Then kavya dropped me home as usual I bid her bye and moved inside the home.
All were busy in wedding preparation and distributing cards to our family friends and relatives.