"I wasn't myself back then."

I looked at Lewis, he was still looking at the floor, holding his wrist.

"How 'bout I tell the rest of the story?"

Alfie nodded.

"One night you knocked at my door, I could smell your blood pumping through your veins, the sweet, sweet smell drove me crazy. I smashed the door cutting my wrist and thigh, I was laid on the floor looking up at a small child who had tears running down her face, she started to say something to me, something on the lines of 'If all you can do is feast on the weak then your the weakest of all, learn to be strong by being with others.' I looked up at the ceiling and said sorry wishing that the girl would kill me there and then. I was dieing slowly, painfully. 'Lewis don't die, I know your a good person really." thats all she said from then on. She knelt beside me and bit her own wrist then held it to my mouth, I drank her blood, every bit I took from her gave me a new life. I woke up the next day with blood on my top and her asleep next to me, blood down her body, I started to cry, I thought I killed her, the only person who wasn't scared of me, I started to shake her, trying to see if she was alive. She opened her eyes, held her hand over her eyes and yawned. I hugged her tight, my craze was over thanks to her. Thanks to you."

I looked at him and smiled, he looked back down at the floor still holding his wrist. Mum and Jamie were a sleep and Alfie was drifting off, I kept looking at Lewis, he was just sat there not moving. I fell asleep half an hour later.

I woke up in a cage. Wait how did I end up in a cage? I looked around the cage, just me in here, there were no lights on so it was hard to see anything, I tried breaking the cage with my powers but it was no use, something was blocking them. I looked towards the windows, the curtains were closed, so who ever put me in this cage is a fraid of the sunlight.

"So Alex are you surprised I got you in that cage?"

"Well you must be a coward if you attack me in my sleep."

The lights turned on in the room, in front of me were 4 chairs, and on those chairs were Alfie, Lewis, Jamie and mum. Next to them was my so called dad, he was holding a key.

"So you put me in a cage because your scared of me, shows how 'powerful' you are."

A ball of fire started to fly throw the air, it hit the cage, I didn't flinch.

He walked up to the cage, he grabbed my neck and lifted me up, I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

I kicked him were it hurts the most, I fell to the floor, still laughing I looked up at him.

"I'm laughing at your atempt of hurting me, cutting off my powers? Holding me up in the air by my neck? Wow! You think your so strong because you have the strength and the power but there is more to being stong than that."

I got out the pebble that was in my pocket, threw it up in the air and catched the sword, I then cut along the top of two bars and the bottom of the same two bars. They fell to the floor with a bang. I stepped out of the cage and stabbed my own dad in the stomach, he got up and pushed me against the wall, blood trickled down my face, he grabbed my sword and ran towards me, I got up and ran towards him, ramming him into the wall he dropped the sword, we both ran for it, I stopped and stomped on the ground 'causing an earthquake motion around him and the sword, he fell. I ran and grabbed the sword, he held on to my ankle making me fall and loose my grip on the sword, he dragged me closer to him, mouth open, fangs ready. I held on to the floor boards, setting his arm on fire, I pulled myself away from him. I got up and ran towards the sword, in the corner of my eye I saw him running towards my mum, I turned quickly and saw his hand holding her heart, blood dripped onto the floor.

"NOOO! How dare you kill her!"

I ran towards him with the sword, he shoke his finger, I stopped in front of him dropping the sword.

"If you don't want the rest of your family and friends to die, I suggest you behave."

I fell to my knees crying, I heard his knees click as he knelt down, he stroked my head.

"Now thats a good girl. This is what I want you to do, I want you to stand up, sword in hand, walk in side the cage so you dont use any of your powers and stab yourself, then I will drink your blood. See its illegal if I kill you, vampire law you see. So come on then."

I stood up, sword in hand and walked into the cage, I turned and threw the sword into his heart. I walked up to his dieing body.

"I will never ever kill myself for someone like you!"

He held on the sword then his eyes closed. I untied Jamie, Alfie and Lewis, they hugged me tight.

"Are you ok Alex?"

"Come on, we have a long way home."

I heard laughing, I turned and saw my dad looking up and laughing.

"There will be more, more hungry than me, stronger than you! And there will come a day when you will fall and never get back up!"

He then turned into dust, Jamie held my hand.

"Alex, what does he mean by that."

My eyes were wide open, Jack had said the same thing, how do they know this?

"Nothing, it doesn't mean anything."