Obviously, I won't take any insult thrown towards my hubby.

"He destroyed my business and called police on me. He is a devil." V yelled at me furiously but that didn't scare me at all. He's a hurt dog who is just barking in pain and I just need to show him how Mother Nature can help him mentally in many ways.

"No he didn't. I did it. I called police on you because you were trying to poison my baby hubby. But look at the bright side, even though you tried to hurt my husband, I forgive you and seriously speaking, I can understand your emotional pain." I forgave him wholeheartedly as I know it may eat his conscience in future so I made matters simple. I forgave him.

I'm known to possess a kind and caring heart so at least to live up to the mark, I forgave him.

"Zinnia, what the heck are you talking to him like you both are co-passengers in a train?"Hubby yelled from below and I looked towards him and nodded my head to tell him that I am handling things quite well.

"You? You did that?" V appalled at my revelation. I'm already a lazy woman and this man is asking me everything twice. He needs Mr. Monk's expertise to cure his mental disease too.

Once I solve this problem here, I will enroll him for counseling under hubby and see he would come out like a diamond.

"I thought to use you to snatch what I need from your husband but I think now I need to kill you too along with him." V gave me crooked smile and I could only shake my head in disbelief.

Here I am trying to make him into a good tension-free mental-free man and here he is trying to go into violence. But V, you might not know that I know how to handle violent kids very well and let me tell you that there's no one more violent then kids.

You are easy to be handled. I just need right measure.

V pushed me to the edge of the bridge and if I take one more step, I will be flying down. He shook me near the edge and looked down at hubby and Mr. Egor with a look that I noticed only in Chunky's eyes.

"I will get rid of you and your beautiful wife today and will be the sole owner of your throne." V laughed like a broken car motor which made me laugh.

God his laugh! It's so funny.

"V, you have such a funny laugh. Gosh, you would fit well with voicing the cartoon characters. You sound so funny and kids would like your voice immediately." I complimented him laughing so hard.

How come someone laugh like V? God, once this is done; I will record his laugh in my phone and set it as ringtone and caller tone.

V look at me with a incredulity look like I said something not related. His mouth was wide agape and his eyes narrowed towards me. He looked confused and speechless for a moment.

"No stop, hurt one strand of hair of hers and you will experience a painful death." Hubby warned V in a very hoarse tone. Aww, he must be getting so worried that V might push me from the tower.

Of course he loves me so it is obvious that he gets worried. But he shouldn't use violence like V; then what is the difference between them?

"Zinnia, darling... don't worry and don't be scared. I will save you. You have me and I will never let something happen to you. Look into my eyes and you will find the assurance there." Hubby announced from below in a loud voice. And that is why I love you. Though you know you cannot always be in advantage, you always give me strength in situation like now.

But he is too far to look into his eyes. I should've bought my binoculars if I know this was going to happen. I want to look into Mr. Monk's innocent bright eyes.

I saw men in black surround hubby, Mr. Egor, Tuyen and Albina who were running inside the building to come to the top but the men in black pulled them out and surrounded them with guns.

Mr. Monk is getting so worried for me but look at my best friend and my cousin who were giving me bored faces like they are not worried at all. I pouted at them and both the ladies just looked at me in annoyance.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw an approaching figure which seemed familiar to me. I turned a little to the right to see who it was and noticed Mr. Kidnapper, Callisto standing beside us with a bored look. He has a gun in his hand and he was folding his hands across his chest and leaned towards the pole beside me.

What is he doing here?

V nodded his head towards Mr. Kidnapper and he too nodded in return. I smiled at him and wanted to wave my hand but V is holding it tightly.

So they both know each other.

"Hey Mr. Kidnapper, how are you doing? Are you still starving or did you find a good cook for yourself?" I grinned at him with a raised eyebrow trying to tease him.

I hope this is how people tease each other. I did not tease anyone till now as I tried to tease my fellow classmates in high school but at that time eve teasing is considered illegal.

I am getting tired and bored now. I hardly had any food today and now I'm standing here from quite a long time. I don't like when people drag matters for a long time I prefer ending things in quick minutes.

"V, by the way, why are you fighting for a throne with my hubby? Can't you buy one for yourself? If you can't then I will but one for you. I'm currently so hungry so let's end this here." Hungry Zinnia is a tiger Zinnia. I get so cranky my stomach is empty and trust me when I say I can even eat a person when my hunger goes beyond control.

My stomach grumbled and I pouted at V who was getting annoyed every moment he looked at me.

"No I want your husband's throne only and for God's sake it's not just a chair, it's highest position in our circle. But since he is not giving it to me nicely, I will throw you from here so he can give it to me the hard way." Okay so he thinks I'm afraid of bungee jumping?

He should've at least asked if I'm afraid or not of this so he can be more confident. I don't have much patience right now with a grumbling stomach so I checked the safety belts around waist and with one look at Mr. Kidnapper and V, I jumped.

"I'm so hungry V. Once I eat something, I will spare as much time as you like over here. Let me go first eat something. You too have some food." With that I took a step forward and jumped from the tower and squealed excited when the cool air hit me from down. I heard loud voice of hubby calling me frantically when I'm descending down in style.

Gosh, they thought I'm terrified of doing this. Silly V and hubby!

Wow, finally one of my wish in my wish list is crossed out. I still have ninety four remaining to be fulfilled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is up. Enjoy!

This chapter can be a little boring. So please bear with me. I tried to portray this scene in different ways but the scene was getting a little disconnected. But this time, I think it came out good. At least better than my before attempts.

Valdimir took her to Macau tower? Poor Zinnia, she must be terrified.

Zinnia loves bungee jumping? Anyone surprised?

Will she land safely?

Mr. Monk was getting so worried for Zinnia. How cute!

Zinnia is showing sympathy towards V? She has such kind heart!

You think Mr. Monk could save Zinnia?

Please shower me with votes and comments

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim