Chp. 2 - Escape

Your POV

Its been weeks since I'm in this asylum. I've been talking to Jīzeru everyday. Everytime I wake up she would greet me "Good Morning". And everytime I'm down she would lift me up. Jīzeru is a really good friend. I think she had alot of friends before she got into this asylum.

I think it was afternoon, I really miss seeing the sunset. It's really strange that Jīzeru went quiet today. I think she's sleeping or whatever.

"Hey, Jīzeru..are you okay there?" I asked. No response. That's really strange, Jīzeru would respond everytime I call her. I called her again, still no response. Then a few seconds, my room door opened. The door is a bit opened, I crawled slowly and peeked at the gap. No one is there. So I stood up and went out. Once I was out, my eyes widened.

There was alot of dead nurse and doctors' corpses, some body parts chopped off, and blood everywhere. I slowly walked, searching for the entrance. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, my hands shaking. I walked and walked without making a sound, maybe the killer will hear me. I saw some of the other patients out of their rooms. I cried even more and it almost made me puke to see alot of rotten body parts of a human.

I ran and ran, I don't care anymore I just want to get out of here. I ran as fast as I could. I turned a couple rights then left, then I slowly stopped. I heard..somewhat panting.

"*pant*..*pant*......*evil giggle*"

Its coming from the main lobby. I went there, then the sounds became louder..then I heard, somewhat stabbing on flesh. Shit...the killer is here. I slowly walked towards the exit.

I'm almost at the exit till I saw someone's silhouette at the corner of my eye. I froze... I didn't move a single muscle.

"Well well well, escaping huh..well you can't escape me hahaha..."  a familiar female voice said. I turned my head to face her then my eyes widened.

Its Jīzeru! She is the killer!?

Alot of questions ran through my head.

"You can't escape me boy, no can escape me!" Jīzeru shouted as she charges me with a kitchen knife.

I ran but she pinned me down to the ground. Damn she's so strong, and kinda heavy.

"No please don't kill me, Jīzeru...its me...(Y/N)..." you begged, maybe she might snapped from her insanity state.

"(Y/N)...................(Y/N)?" she said, then her eyes widened.

"Oh my, (Y/N)! I'm so sorry, I was so insane...I'm so so sorry..." she said putting the knife away.

"No, its fine. I know that you're in your insane state." I replied, accepting the apology.

"If it wasn't for you mentioning your name you might be dead by now." she laughed, I laughed a bit. Then I felt something underneath, it felt...good? Then I realized...

"Uhh, Jīzeru...ah"

"Yes..." she responded with confusion.

"Umm, my.....your...........ah....." I said, moaning, and trying to think of what words shall I say without...you know....saying it...

"Your...my.....what?" she replied.

"You're.....V is......rubbing against my...D....." I said.

She blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry." she apologized as she stood up.

"No wonder why I felt a poke down there." she laughed, helping me up.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"Nah, its ok..I see you guys were..easily to turn on." she replied. "Our clothes is in there, cmon." she said then I followed.

She hand me my clothes. I began to change. Once I'm finished, I turn to Jīzeru who is still in her straight jacket.

"Uhh, why are you not dressed yet?" I asked.

"Umm, aren't you forgetting something?" she said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Get out." she said.

"Oh, sorry." I said as I leave.

After a moment, she walked out. She wore a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black knee high converse. And she wore a black snapback hat in reverse on her head. Wow, nice choice of clothes.

"Cmon, let's get out of here before the police arrives." she said.

She ran, I followed.

Jīzeru's POV

After a few minutes of running, we stopped at the woods. We then began to walk into the woods.

I just couldn't shake the feeling that I accidentally hardened his little best friend. It also felt good, his little guy pressing on my flower. It made me a bit wet. Damn, now I feel like I wanna be fucked tonight.

"Jīzeru..." (Y/N) said which made me snapped from my dirty thoughts.

"Yes?" I responded. "Where are we going next?" he asked.

"To the mansion, its where I live."

"Wow, I can't believe you still had a family. Then why didn't they get you out of the asylum at the first place?" he asked.

"Well because they already know that I can escape from the asylum someday." she replied.

Then there was silence. Damn I'm becoming horny, wtf.

A few minutes later of walking into the woods that it felt like forever LOL XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, its me again so yeah, we're just starting then the kinky stuff started......yeah ;)

I hope you enjoy this chapter. There will be more updates to come, don't worry.

I love you guys so much, and I'll see you at the next update.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

~Jīzeru Dana ❤