Part 22.

Cam and i are currently in my car on our way to pick up Starla, and then we're just going to mcDonalds, we ain't that fancy. The drive to Starlas house was like 5 minutes so when we got there i just got out the car and walked to her door, i grabbed the handle and just walked in, i called Starla downstairs and sat on the sofa. Starla is a lonely child and her parents, like mine, are never home. After a few minutes Starla came down wearing some black jeans, a yellow hoodie and a dark green beanie with some yellow and white checkered vans.

Crystal: damn sis lookin cute

Starla: right back at ya babe

We went out the door remember to lock it and then going to the car. Cameron and her greated each other and then we went to mcDonalds

* Timeskip to mcDonalds*

After we ordered what we wanted and sat down to eat. While eating we talked about anything and everything between heaven and earth. Starla and I talked about how it would be to live in such a big city, while Cameron just joined in once in a while. After we ate our food we went to the car to drive Starla home.  We put on some music, which happens to be choose by the one and only, Why don't we. This is my favorite song from them. Mostly because Zachary fucking snapped in it, I am in love with his little rap. While jamming to the boys my phone rang, so I turned down the music and picked up

Logan: yooo whatcha doin homie?
I laughed and put it on speaker

Crystal: wassup dude

Starla: hey Logan.

Cameron: sup Bro

Logan: damn you are all there. Sup guys. I just wanted to ask when y'all are gonna be here so I can pick ya up

Crystal: well the plane sets off at around 12:30 and we land around 2:15 

Logan: well the airport is 2 hours away from your house, so you should probably try to sleep on the plane

Crystal: will do. See you soon, love you

Logan: bye, love y'all too

Glad that's settled, bc I actually forgot to tell Logan what time to pick us up.

After the phone call we continued our trip to Starla's house, and we arrived a few minutes later to Starla's household. She got out after a quick goodbye and see u tomorrow. After that Cam and I went home and straight to bed.
While laying in my bed I was just staring at the ceiling I was deep in thought when the door opened revealing Cameron and Zeus.
"What's up cam?"
"I was thinking since its your last night here that maybe we could watch some movies?"
"Of course cam"
I scooted over and patted the spot beside me for him to come over. After Cam got in Zeus jumped up and layed in the middle of us while I took my computer from my bedside table.  Cam grabbed some snacks from under my bed where I keep snacks just in case I get hungry trough out the night. I logged onto Netflix to find something to watch. We started with seeing To All The Boys I've Loved Before which is one of my favorite, then we watched The Shallows which IS my favorite movie, after that we went on to The Kissing Both, just around the part where Lee and Elle were painting the signs or the kissing both and was running around laughing and painting each other. Cam was peacefully sleeping as well as Zeus seeing that it was 4 in the morning I should probably go to sleep as well. I cleaned the different snacks off the bed, and put them on my bedside table along with my computer, so I can put those things in a backpack for tomorrow. I got out of the bed, as quiet as I can to go brush my teeth. After that I turned off the lights mand walked back over to the bed. Again I layed there staring at the ceiling once again, just thinking about stuff. And with stuff I mean, Zachary Dean Herron.

We haven't really talked that much lately, I've been busy packing up all of my stuff. But. I hope that when I move to LA we become a lot closer.

-------------------------------------------------

All this time I've been writing on my computer and I don't like the computer I have to write on so now I am writing on my iPad and I like this so much better. I wanna try to write every night from now on and then TRY to publish as much as possible but I can't promise anything.

Anyways. I hope you liked this one. I'm starting the next one right now