Part.7

Crystal: good morning,Zachi

Zach: good morning, Angel

Zach: have a great day, and i love you

Crystal: u too. and i love you too bby

Those are just some texts we send on reguler. Zach and i have grown extremely close and so have Corbyn and I. I texted Christina a few days after Corbyn gave me her number and we started talking. And her and Corbyn are now my best friends and i love them to death.

it's been about two months and in one month i will be all packed up and on my way to LA i honestly can't wait. Mostly bc i will be meeting Zach, Corbyn and the boys.

* later that day *

i was pretty bored so i texted starla if she wanted to go to the mall and here we are now. We just arrived and we were on our way to the food court. I wanted japanese but Starla wanted to go to Mcdonalds

Starla and i have been best friends forever but we have such different taste. We are nothing alike she has shoulder short blonde hair and i have long brown hair as u know by now. She has blue eyes and i have brown. We really don't have much in common except we we both like why don't we. I showed her who they were after i started talking to Zach.

I probably haven't mentioned yet, but Starla is moving to LA with me and we will be living together. Our parents said we could only go if we did it together, and we will.

When we got our food we sat down and begin to eat of course, while eating we talked about the boys, Dylan O'Brien bc he's pretty fucking cute and other random shiz. When we both were done eating we went around the looking after stores that seemed interesting, we ended up in H&M bc who in the world can't find cute clothes in H&M. After H&M we went around a little more and then decided to go home bc it was kinda late, Starla would be staying over at my place. On our walk home i saw something through the the dark night, it wasn't completely dark bc of the the street lamps.

It was the cutest little dog, it had scratches and it was humping a little. I dropped all of my bags and ran over to the little guy. I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around the dog. I couldn't see what race it was bc of all the dirt and blood on it's face.

" Starla i have to get him home with me, can u grab my bags please?"

"omg yes of course"

i got the guy in my arms and we started walking home, he looked so scared he was so skinny i could see his ribs. Somebody just threw him on the streets. When we got home i put the little on the couch and asked Starla if she could look after him while i would go and get the things that i needed for cleaning his cuts. I quickly grabbed what i needed and hurried down the stairs again, my parents wasn't home which was bad timing bc my mom is a nurse and she would know how to do this correctly. I've had small cuts before so she taught me to clean them myself. I slowly started to clean his cuts, while Starla helped me hold him. He was wincing a lot and it hurt me to do it to the poor guy, but it had to be done. Once i was all done i took him up stairs so could give him a quick shower. When i got all the mud and dirt off his face i could see the cutest little boxer puppy ever. He was a little to big to be a puppy but he wasn't an adult either.

When i finished showering him i could a big towel and dried and wrapped him in it. I took him upstairs and get him comfortable in my bed i gave him a quick kiss on the head " your safe with me buddy, i promise" i whispered while walking out the door and smiling at the cute dog in my bed. I am definitely going to keep him, i just have to talk to my parents. It's only for a month bc that dog for sure is going with me to LA that is for sure.

--------------------------------------------

This is what Zeus looks like if u wanted to know

This is what Zeus looks like if u wanted to know. This I my dog he's not full boxer but mostly and he's a fucking cutie so he's gonna play Zeus

THE 8 LETTERS MUSIC VIDEO IS SO FUCKING GOOD OML.

i posted a reaction video on my instagram if u feel like watching that, u can it's @_madeforwdw_

thank you for reading<33