Thora's brows creased when she saw Marrah turned her head. Then, she walked towards the pod she's placed days ago. She placed herself in it that left Thora mystified.

"T-there's a pod on the other side," Marrah said while caressing her head because of pain.

Thora stopped thinking when she heard Marrah said those. She knew there was. Ferrous explained it to them, Kryptonite. Once you'll be on the other pod and press a button, the crystal heart might be shifted from the other person. But once one of them entered the pod, they may lose their ability.

She froze.

"Please..." Marrah pleaded when she realized that Thora know what she'll be doing. "If I die, the crystal heart will, too. And if it will... we won't know what may happen. It may cause havoc to the Earth."

Thora didn't move. She can't decide. Would she give up her ability just to save the Earth that killed the only person left in her when she was younger?

"Would you please do me a favor?"

Her heart beats louder and more rapid as she heard that whisper. Her eyes watered. Eventually, she burst out and cried. She then brushed her eyes and stared at Marrah fearlessly. Taking a deep sigh, Thora uttered,

"I will."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...

"Nakikita ko na ang liwanag, Pyra."

"'Wag muna, tanga!"

Wield pressed his eyes shut as he felt himself on the edge of giving up. Pyra tried to shake him, but it's no effect.

Another laser attack targeted the facility when Pyra attacked back as the fireball she made met its seizure. Wield tried to stop another batch of guns when the opponent pulled the trigger in unison.

Pyra feel the pain Wield had undergone, but she can't do anything except on intercepting their rival's threat when Wield cannot hold some of them. She can't see anyone that may help them, except Tears that's now on top of them at one of the exalted guard houses near the gate, to reencounter some of the foes that's already near at the facility.

"Nasa'n na ba kasi sina Thora?" Wield groaned in frustration.

"Maghanap ka kaya ng ibang paraan?!" Pyra asked, who also groaned in frustration.

"E kung pasabugin mo na lang kaya mga baril nila kagaya no'ng ginawa mo kan—shit!"

An explosion occurred at their back when a gun escaped Wield's hold. Pyra also cursed and ducked a little. She closed her eyes and gets back at the position when her composure also came back.

"E 'di sabog tayong lahat dito!" She rolled her eyes after. "Are you even thinking?"

They stopped arguing when the only light bulb that's lighting turns on and off, and when the building where they are at suddenly shakes. They looked at each other with eyes wide.

Wages Of Sinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें