Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11

Do you believe that an apocalypse could possibly occur anytime soon? I do.

Apocalypse is the complete final destruction of the world, where the humans will be extinction. It is an event involving destruction or damage on an awesome or catastrophic scale. Yes, awesome.

It would be my happiness knowing that the world will end anytime. Humanity will wipe out, though humans wiped it long time ago. I can say that finally, something that has sense will happen. But the question is; how?

How will the apocalypse occur? By a zombie apocalypse like we've seen in fiction movies? Or the nature itself will do it? Or can extraterrestrials go here on Earth to finish the business? I don't know.

As I fell on the floor that night, I suddenly saw something that instead giving me fear, I felt excitement. On my dream, I saw fire, selfish humans that are screaming, destruction of technologies and other artificial that were made by this generation, and anything else.

I know what you're thinking, but I'm not. I am not selfish to wish the death of Earth. I know that there are many people out there that have golden heart. But with whom do we trust? With their secrets? You? I? No, we can't trust someone, or anyone, anymore.

For all of us had a trigger inside our hearts that needs to be pulled to fire out. That's how the world works. Walang taong malinis. Nagmamalinis lang ang mayro'n.

As that little sneak a peek from somewhere on my dream ends, I woke up with my aching head. May napansin pa akong bimpo na nakalagay sa noo ko.

Pagka-upo na pagka-upo ko ay agad akong napalinga-linga sa lugar. The house is pure made of woods. Mula sa dingding, bubong, including the bed kung nasaan ako ngayon. This isn't familiar. How the hell did I get here?

Dahan-dahan akong tumayo mua sa pagkaka-upo nang mapansing nag-iba ang suot ko. From a black dress, it changed into an overlarge shirt with a jersey shorts. I started to reminisce on what happened last night. The last time I remembered, I was with Robin. Is it possible that this is his house?

"R-Robin?" I called, but no one answered.

I suddenly heard a singing voice from a room. The song isn't familiar, but I started to familiarize the song.

"Choke this love till the veins start to shiver,

One last breath till the tears start to wither,

Like a river, like a river,

Shut your mouth and run me like a river."

I almost choked. What kind of song is this? And who the hell is inside? Hindi ko alam kung nabagok ba ang ulo ko or what pero pamilyar ang boses, I just can't recognize it.

I let out a deep sigh when I decided something. I need to go out here immediately. Ni hindi ko alam kung ilang araw o oras akong natulog. I suddenly remembered Iko. I wonder how he is. Maayos kaya ang kalagayan niya ngayon?

Napa-iling na lamang ako. To find out the answer, I need to go out here as soon as possible. Without hesitating, kumatok ako sa pintuan. But to my surprise, ilang beses pa lang akong kumatok ay nabuksan na agad ito. Agad namang natigil ang boses sa pagkanta.

"Robin?" I asked when he gets his head out of the door to see the person that opened the door.

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata niya. He's looks surprised! Unintentionally, so do I. Like what the heck, I saw some bubbles in his head. I can even tell that he's topless. Or to be more specific, I think he's naked! Like what the hell, Creep. He's taking a bath. Of course.