Chapter 25

Briland pov.

When I heard the name Zailand my eyes bugged out and I stayed in Chris's office with Leon and listened to the conversation. "Well what the hell you here for!?" I heard Chris say to him "Well I'm here for Jamel nigga and this Girl he want." he said back "Fuck no nigga get the Fuck off my  doorstep. " Chris said and pulled out his gun "Aight man I'm gone." Zailand said while walking away........... At home that night........ "Aye baby." I heard Chris say walking through the front door into the kitchen because I was cooking. "Hey." I said "Um you said you had important news the other night and we never got to talk about it. What was it?" he said asking "Oh.... um it was just that Leon got a bunch of toys from Chuck e cheese. " I said to him lying. He laughed then said "Okay ma well watchu cooking for dinner?" he asked while wrapping his hands around my waist and putting his face in my neck "Chicken,corn bread, corn and rice." I said back "m sounds good. " he said back while kissing my neck, I smiled and said "I can't cook when your doing that." he kissed my neck more and said "Who said you needed to cook right now." "Me so go." I said smiling and pushing him on his chest.. "Aight fine ma." "You wont have no excuse tonight." he said smiling at me then going into the living room. While I was cooking, I glanced at my phone and I got a text from Zailand.....

Zailand: Hey, I was wondering if I can take you out. I know you got a man and all but I never got a chance.

Me: Um Yeah sure tommarow after school pick me up.

Zailand: aight cool

I turned around, and Chris was standing there giving me a dead ass stare. "Oh Hey baby whats up." I said to him "Who you texting?" he asked me "Just a friend." I said "You better not be texting no other man." he said I laughed because I thought he was joking "What ever Chris. " I said jokingly. He turned my head back and said "I'm serious Briland. " I moved his hand from my face and tried try to go to the refrigerator and he grabbed my arm "Chris let go of me that hurts." I said to him "You better listen to me." I yanked my arm away and ran to the bedroom and locked the door. I am so afraid of getting hit again. "Briland open this door I don't know what got into me baby." I heard Chris say from the other side of the door "please just leave me alone Chris." I said to him... Then I heard the door knob juggling he picked the damn door lock. "Ma come on." he said walking towards me. I just stared at him and he pulled me into a hug......................................... Later that night in bed "So how's the little its in there doing?" Chris said rubbing my stomach "Its?" I said back questioning him "I mean we don't know if they are boys or girls yet." he said laughing, I laughed and said "Whatever goodnight punk.".....

                      Chris pov.

I woke up this morning and woke Briland up for school. I got ready and waited downstairs for her.  Like usual she comes down about a half hour later wearing some Black leggings with a black crop top with crosses all over it with some black and white converses. "Damn bae." I said to her while licking my lips, she smiled and looked down and blushed. I smiled and said "aight ma let's go before you late..." before we knew it we was at her school and she kissed me and said "Oh and you don't gotta pick me up today a friend coming to get me." "Okay ma when you gonna be home." I said to her "Around five-sixish." she said to me "Aight." I said to her and she pecked me on the lips and got out the car.

                       Briland Pov

The school day is going boring as hell for me but all that's been on my mind was spending time with Zailand......Later after school....

"Hey Zailand." I said to him while getting in the car and blushing "Hey beautiful." He said to me smiling "Were we going?" I asked him "I got a little something planned for us. " he said cheesing hard and starting the car. I just looked down and glanced at my phone and saw I got a text from Chris so I looked at it.

Chris: Aye beautiful have fun with your friends tonight don't do nothing to hurt my seeds..haha;)

Me: Lol I won't

"Alright ma we here." Zailand  said to me, I looked up and Zailand  got out and opened my side of the car while he was cheesing at me. I got out and it was the most beautiful thing ever we were at this beautiful restaurant with candles lit and the wind slightly blowing and it was just perfect I didn't know what to say......

Hey guys!! 
I'm really sorry I haven't been writing I started school again and I have had to do homework for about three hours evey night so just stick with me please!:-)
But good news is I will be updating A LOT more so I wont leave y'all hanging Lol but alright tell me what y'all think.:-)