That must have been from Sakura..

"I'm waiting, (y/n)."

'Now, I wonder if she's what all of them say, a merciless ghoul, a merciful one, or maybe a coward? Well let's just see how it plays out.' Kakashi thinks to himself.

"I'm sorry Kakashi but, I have a bubblegum to chew." You wink at him before running to go and check on Sakura.

'Hmm, interesting..'

You look back to see if Kakashi was following but instead saw only a blur of trees and green instead.
You look back in front of you and smell Sakura's sakura scent becoming more strong the more you run forward.

You soon reach a clearing and find an unconscious Sakura lying down in the middle of it.
You immediately sprung into action and slide to her unconscious body and look for her vital signs. Once you found them, you exhale a breath of relief knowing she wasn't dead and her pulse was even even though her chakra was kind of unsteady.

Wait, why would her chakra be unsteady even though her pulse is completely normal?
You think for a few seconds before you find out she was in a genjutsu.

"Kai!" You snap her out of the genjutsu and she wakes up with a start.
She immediately jumps up and start screaming Sasuke's name over and over again not noticing you.

Urghh... I didn't know my father's mellow teaching about calming people down would help..
But thank god i listened.. ok, here goes..

You hug Sakura from behind effectively shutting her up and she looks back at you with a blush.
You give her your practiced calming smile and gently say, so gentle it could have been a whisper, "Sakura, do you mind if you tell me what happened?"

"Uh, w-well, Kakashi came in a-and disappeared and then, Sasuke came in and- Wait! Have you seen Sasuke? He was severely injured!"

"No I haven't and I haven't seen (smelled) any blood so he must be fine."

"But I swear i saw him there." Sakura says pointing to the direction you just passed by.

"It must have been a genjutsu then Sakura."

"Ah, I see." Sakura sighs in relief.

You gently take your arm back and stand up.

"Where are you going (y/n)." Sakura asks alarmed and as she was about to stand up, you say,

"Looking for the others. If Kakashi got you then he might have gotten the others. I'm worried.." You mutter the last part.

"Ah, I see. Then I'll go on my way now."

You nod at her and she slightly slumps slightly disappointed at your answer before she stands up and look for Sasuke.

Oh well, I still got Sasuke! Cha!

"Oh and Sasuke's not in that direction. He's in the West part."

"How did you know?" She perks up at you.

"Now, you can't go and question my sources now can you? Bubblegum?" You wink at her making her blush before you go and turn the other way looking for the familiar smell of ramen from your orange teammate.

You hear a shift of weight before you hear steps slowly fading away.

Not long while after that, you finally got a whiff of the knucklehead ninja and quickly stormed off to see if he was okay. But it wasn't like you actually cared about his wellbeing, you just didn't want him to die and have the voice come back again. Although you didn't know all of the triggers, you did know some of them was a corpse.