Part 11 - Tik Tok Fun

Começar do início

"I need to get you a hoodie." Cash muttered. "They're really warm. And soft."

"I can tell." I told him, eyeing his purple sleeve.

"Right."

"Well, we can't stay long. I will all of you next time. Bye!" I turned off the recording. Cash gave me a kiss on the lips. I grabbed my phone. Cash kissed my neck for the photo. I just laughed when he did so. I posted it to Twitter and Instagram before we went over to Cash's house. Mychael and Maverick met us outside.

"I found a girl!" Cash cheered.

"She's the girlfriend that would take a bullet for you. Of course she'd come." Maverick teased. I shot him a wink in response to his knowing look. I then playfully punched Mav in the arm. Not hard enough to hurt him.

"So who's stealing me?" I asked.

"Maverick is going to steal you from me and then Cash will steal you from Maverick." Mychael explained. I nodded my head. "Wait we don't have someone to record."

"Jason." Maverick, Cash, and I said together. I ran back to my house and called Jason down.

"We need someone to film us." I said instantly. Jason put his hands up.

"Anything for you, Sis." He hissed, pinching my arm.

"Don't. Cash can feel my pain now. Hurt me and it hurts him and then I'll murder you." I threatened.

"Got it." Jason muttered under his breath. We walked back to the other boys. Jason held Mychael, Cash, and I's phones. Maverick and Cash went up and hid behind objects, Cash further away.

"Are you okay with this?" Mychael asked. I nodded my head, a small smirk on my face.

"I'm not scared of the male race." I whispered.

"The male race is scared of her." Jason added. Mychael put his arm on my shoulders and we started walking. Four seconds later, he went to do something and Maverick came in. I kept a smile on my face. Four seconds after that, Maverick left and in came Cash. Cash gave me a dip kiss in the end. We watched the short clip, laughing with it.

"I have an idea." I told Cash. "You know the good girls like bad boys sound, right?" Cash nodded. "What if we swapped it?" Cash and I sat on the porch while the other three boys worked on something else. "Tell me, does this look devilish?" I gave Cash a wicked smirk.

"Yeah. I'd still kiss that though." Cash said, shooting me a wink. I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness. I styled my hair, putting it all on one side and putting some in my face. "You look sexy." Cash commented. I smiled.

"Thanks." I replied. I turned on my phone and selected just the background music. "So why bad girls like good boys?" I sang proudly with my devilish smirk. "I've had this question for a real long time!" I threw my head back. "I've been a bad girl and it's plain to see." I had the video cut to a moment of me hanging on Maverick. I went back to the porch and angled the camera on Cash who put on a classic, perfect boy smile. "So why do good boys," I stopped it and sat next to Cash. "Fall in love with me!" It ended with Cash kissing my cheek.

"I didn't know you could sing. You startled me for a second!" Cash exclaimed. I gently smiled.

"I have many talents, Cash." I hit post and the Tik Tok posted in no time.

"It should be illegal to be that cute!" Mychael yelled. Jason pointed a camera at us and signaled for us to kiss. I gently grabbed Cash's face and pressed my lips to his. He was surprised, but fell into it. "See!?"

"You guys can stop now!" Maverick yelled. I shot him a glare.

"Trust me?" I whispered to Cash. He nodded. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed us both behind a wall with our lips attached.

"Stop!" Maverick shouted. Cash and I broke out laughing, everyone else following suite. We got up, smiling at them.

"You guys want to go to a trampoline park tomorrow?" Mychael asked. We all nodded.

"Jase, the girls are coming with us. And E." I instructed.

"Only if Lys can join." He added, a twinkle in his eye. I chuckled, nodding my head.

"Girls?" Mychael echoed.

"I don't know Lys, but I believe they mean an eight year old and a twelve year old are the extent on the girl factor." Maverick said with a smirk.

"And Lys is my girlfriend." Jason added on. I gasped, leaping off the porch.

"Since when?" I inquired.

"Last night." Jason answered shyly. I squealed.

"It's about fucking time!" I shouted. Cash put his hands on my shoulders, effectively calming me down. I relaxed in his arms.

"You're magic." Mychael commented.

That's part eleven! This story has come so far already!

Peace.
Love.
Out.