Page 3: A Pinioned Flower

Sarah.

'The door burst open. Lady Victoria was astounded to see Sir Damien at the entrance with a bleeding head and a broken armor. His body revealed scars that he probably recieved from years he spent searching for her. Victoria was moved. Tears brimmed her eyes.
Looking at his lady love after the long exhausting quest where his life was constantly in danger, Damien ran towards Victoria and threw her a big bear hug.

"Victoria..!"

"Damien..! Why.. B-But.. You.."  Tears rolled down her eyes..

Damien caressed Lady Victoria's cheek and whispered. ' Didn't you know..? I would cross the mountains for you.' He said before his lips landed on her sweet ones.

"Sarah!"

Sitting alone by the breaches with
my laptop placed on my crossed legs, I stared at the 'publish' icon on the top website. My fingers hesitated. It was fine chapter with 2000 length word count.

"Sarah!"

My vision blurred as my heart trembled. No. I give up. I cannot do this. I quickly shut down my desktop and closed my laptop with a big sigh.

"Sarah Kim! There you are. I was searching for you everywhere."

A pretty blonde girl with two pigtails and yellow pompoms appeared from the cheerleaders stage. She was wearing her cheerleading costume, that was a combination of pink and yellow, like me, and white canvas shoes. Her boobs were big and they bounced as she walked towards me. I noticed few boys from the stadium leered at her, something that the cheerleaders are used to.

"Let me guess. The seniors are telling me to clean up today too?" I kept my laptop inside my bag and zipped it.

Tara, the certain girl who is also addressed as your typical blonde bimbo grew awkward at my question.

"Umm. It's not like that. You know they are nice..." Poor girl. She couldn't even lie properly.

"It's fine." I sighed slowly getting up and patted on her back. "I know."

Tara's face relaxed immediately and she said with a bright smile. "See you tomorrow, Sarah."

"Bye." I waved my hand and walked to the corner to take the broom.

"Ouch "

"Hey, watch where you are going." I overheard Tara bump into someone.

"I am sorry." Tara apologized and scooted away. The gang of girls didn't seem to like that. However, their eyes clashed with me, the toy they had come to play with. So, they let her go.

"Hm. Looks like the boyfriend stealer has still not learnt her lesson yet." A fellow cheerleader, my senior said snottily.

"How many times should I tell you..? He was the one who confessed to me first. I never even talked to him before." I started slowly.

"But, you seduced him. I know you did! He broke up with me and confessed to you the next day." Another girl cut me off sharply pointing her finger.

"Well. I cannot help it if he had such a bad girlfriend." I replied her with a blank face.

The girl was fuming in anger. She almost want to grab my hair when she overheard the voices of the boys from the breachers.

"Are these girls bulling Sarah-shi again?"

"Just what is with those girls.. I bet they are simply jealous of her beauty."

As though those words were the truth, my seniors immediately took their steps back in hesitation and glared at me.