00

[from ming, with love]

"so handsome." ming said as easily as he breathed, pulling kit's necktie through the loop. he traced down kit's chest with one finger.

"talking about me or the tie?" kit joked.

"well, i wouldn't have bought it for you if i didn't like it." ming pulled the tie tight and grinned at kit. "i like you too, of course."

"shut up." kit blushed after staring at ming a little too long. he rammed his bag into ming's chest and huffed. "let's go."

"as you wish!"

kit opened his locker and paled at its contents.

"spoiled." beam muttered.

kit turned to growl at him. "shush." he set his books down inside and slowly slid out the blue paper bag. beneath wads of tissue paper, he unearthed a few kitkats and a sealed envelope.

"what's in it?" beam asked eagerly.

"right, like i'm gonna share it with you." kit bit back.

beam winked. "you're right, there could be sensitive information in there." he peered through the bag with curiosity.

"god, ming is worse than wayo." pha said, noting the excessive gifts.

"they're both filthy rich." beam shrugged. "you guys are lucky."

pha and kit both glared at him.

"thank you." kit whispered into ming's ear, leaning his head onto ming's shoulder.

"woah there." beam approached the cafeteria table, one hand covering his eyes. "are you decent?"

"we're in public, beam."

"so? hasn't stopped you before."

pha snickered behind him and kit resisted the urge to bury a fork in his neck.

"why are we all blushy?" pha intruded. "did something happen?"

kit sighed, slowly revealing his right hand.

ming rubbed the metal band and brought it to his lips to kiss lightly.

kit smiled with his head tilted while he watched ming.

"you're married already?" beam rejoiced. "was i the best man?"

"please, it was me." pha defended.

"it's not a wedding ring." kit muttered, simply appreciating the little reminders wrapped around their fingers.

"and it was wayo." ming revealed.

"damn," pha whispered to himself. "traitor."

when kit turned on the lights in his dorm, he almost fainted. "holy shit."

"hi." ming smiled, covered in a blanket of paper cranes.

"what are you doing?" kit asked.

"the crane symbolizes loyalty and beauty. it's a tradition to fold one thousand cranes at japanese weddings. they say whoever has the patience to fold them will be granted their most desired wish."

"huh." kit hummed to himself. "how many is that?" he mosied over the birds with his hand. "not a thousand, surely."

"no, just a hundred." ming smiled up at kit with bright eyes. "but i already have my greatest wish."