Chapter 8// Funeral

Jack POV:
Today I lost my dad(Troye) and I'm depressed because he was the best dad I have and he was so nice to me. I saw the four guys holding his casket and walking towards his grave. They Put it on the bottom of the grave and started digging. I looked over to my dad and sister side. They both were crying hard and I was there standing with no feelings. I'm thankful for a dad to sacrifice himself who cares about everybody. I'm gonna avenge his death by killing Connor. "I promise I will kill him father" I said to myself. As we we're going towards the car, I saw a man with a hoodie. He had a star earring like Connor and brown hair too. I went running to the men and he started to run the other direction. "Stop Connor" I yelled to the hoodie men. He stopped and turn around to me. He pulled out a knife and his hoodie was off. "I'm gonna kill you asshole." I said to him while getting my small knife too. "Bring it on beat." He said running towards me. He punched me in the face and I got up fast and stabbed his leg. He then stabbed my left eye. "DAMN IT MY EYE." I said screaming and looking up a Connor. I got his knife and stabbed him to his right eye. He screamed in pain while put a bandage around my left eye. He pushed me and ran to the left of the street. I still chased him but he left.
I heard someone coming to my direction. It was my dad(Jacob) coming for me. "WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR JACK." He said freaking out. "Dad it- "i got interrupted. "no it's not okay hurry we gotta take you to the hospital." He said dragging me to the car. I passed out and landed on his back. "Just stay alive a little longer son." He said carrying me to the car. As we made it to the hospital, I was in surgery for 3 hours.
I saw Jane coming to my room. "Where's dad?" I said to Jane. "He does cause of your damn fault jack." She said crying to herself. I teared up to myself. "How did dad died?" I said. "He gave his blood to you jack." Jane said.
We lost both of our parents....