Chapter1//Me

Jack POV(Mind):
I hate it when I have to go to tours with my dads. I hate it when he(Troye) is famous with dad(Jacob). I really hate seeing dad(Troye)on billboards and interviews. I wish dad(Troye)could stop singing have time with us. I wish his fans could stop asking photos and other stuff. I also wish my other dad(Jacob) could stop modeling. I wish they both stop being famous.
*Alarm*
*Beep Beep*
Ughhhh I also really hate school too.
I went to check if my dads are in the bed sleeping. I went running down the hallways and I was in front of the door. I turn the handle to the left slowly and push the door slowly. I open it and they're both are gone. "Great, they are always busy." I said kicking the wall with anger. I heard a bark outside of the flower garden. I went running to the garden and I saw Nash playing with his toy. I thought it was  our neighbor's dog next door. I closed the door and I went to the kitchen so I can eat and I saw Jane on her phone and eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey Jane, have you seen dad and dad?" I said while putting a jacket on. "They both left early for their meetings." Said Jane while taking a bite of her cereal. "Of course they would work, why can't they have time to spend time with us?" I said sitting on the couch. "I mean, we get to do whatever we want at home while they're away." She said while cleaning her bowl. "I mean that's true but..."I was about to finish until I looked at my watch. "Oh damn, we're about to be late for school!" I said running to the door and going down the streets. Me and Jane started running to a near by bus. We both saw one and it was about to leave us. Me and Jane sped a little but we still made it in time. "I thought we were about to be late." I said looking out of the window.
"Did you say something?" Jane said taking one earphone out of her ear. "Oh never mind." I said while checking if I had any missing work I haven't turned in. As the bus stopped at our school, me and Jane started walking to our classroom. I saw everyone i knew since middle school except Caleb. He went to a different high school but still in the same neighborhood.
*Skip School Scene*
As me and Jane went walking home,we saw a big gray car in front of our house.
It was our dads returning from work and I don't want to see them. I opened the front door and walked in quickly to my room.
"How's your day jack?" Troye said while sitting on the couch. I ignored him and went straight to my bedroom. I put my headphones on and listened to Amy whine house Back to black full album.