Chapter 3

Jack POV:
I went running into the city and I stopped and looked everywhere. There were huge billboards, Stars on the ground and Food restaurants. I saw Starbucks on the other side of the road and I have to get the mango dragonfruit. I went running to the other side while no cars were coming. As I stepped on the sidewalk, I turned around and I saw a blonde man looking left and right. He has a shirt that has art drawing and skinny jeans. He has a nose pierce and he has flower shoes. It was my dad, trying to look for me. As I put my hoodie on and went walking into Starbucks. I went up to the worker. "Hello, what would you like to have?" He said smiling at me. I looked at him and said, "Can I have a Small mango dragon fruit." I said giving him a half of smile. "Sure and that will be $4.28! and also can I get your name please!"He said while telling his worker to make the drink. I handed him $5 bucks and said: "my name Is jack." I said while sitting near a table. As I was waiting for my drink, my phone buzz. I took my phone out and checked who it was. My sister Jane texted me and it said "Hey Big bro, where you at hoe?" She texted while I only chuckled a little. "Why do you need to know hoe?" I said while putting my phone back on the pocket. "My name is Jack, your drink is here." He said while he went back to the cash register. "Did he really called me that?" I said to myself while leaving Starbucks. As I walked out I saw someone running from the other street while looking at me. He was tall as the Grinch, brown/black hair, has an earring and wears big sweaters. He was Jacob aka my dad and I think he found me. "Shit, I have been caught," I said while running in front of a big crowd. I kept running until I lost him but he still trying to catch up to me. I went into an empty valley where there are multiple ways to escape. As I went running to one of the open walls, I saw a motorcycle. I hoped on it and turning the engine on. It was working and pulled down the street. As I took control of the wheel, I put it on speed and went down the street. As I turned around he stopped and finally stay calm. I turn my head back to the road, I...

Cliffhangers can suck ass but you know you hate them ;). I also wanted to say thanks for 80 views and there's more to come in this book! So stay on the lookout!