Pt. 4 | Sick Boi

Lancer, Jevil, and you had been living together for a while now. The house was like a normal household again. No more fighting, no more crying, and no more knives. You were...happy again. Your father was not going to be coming back to the house due to being arrested for stabbing you. So you three had the house all to yourself. You wish you hadn't killed the king, but there wasn't really anything you could do. You were currently sitting in your room watching Dr. Phil. Lancer was asleep in his room and Jevil was doing whatever. It seemed like you were getting sick. You just couldn't warm yourself up and you didn't feel good at all. You had at least seven blankets on top of you and you were curled up in a ball. Jevil was bored so he walked into your room. He saw you shivering. He got beside you and held onto you close. "J-Jevil..?" He nuzzled his face into your neck. "I saw you shivering, so I thought I should help warm you up.." His body heat started to warm you up real quick. You started to fall asleep. He carefully ran his hands through your H/C hair. Lancer had woken up and walked into your room. He looked at you, then at Jevil, then back at you. "Eh?" The spade boi was confused. "It's nothing Lancer, she's just sick and she couldn't warm her self up. So I'm giving her more body heat." You flipped sides, your body now facing the jester. You woke up only after a few minutes and started coughing into the inside of your shirt. "Oww.." "Are you alright?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just get sick very easily." You then sneezed. You nuzzled yourself back into his body. "Bless you." "Thanks." You closed your eyes and fell asleep again. The TV was still turned, so Jevil sat there watching it. "Why does he keep roasting everyone..? I thought he was supposed to help them." He softly spoke to himself. He found the remote and changed it to something else. "Eh?" He had put on a horror movie. "Uee hee hee." He kept watching it. A loud sound came from the TV that woke you up. You made a squeaking sound. "H-Huh?" You looked around and saw Jevil still laying with you. "W-What was that..?" You asked him. "It was just the TV." You looked around again then nodded. "Alright.." You got up and wrapped a blanket around yourself. "Hhhh, still cold.." Jevil got up and followed you. Lancer was downstairs laying on the sofa. Jevil picked you up and floated down the stairs. You carefully wrapped your arms around his neck as he carried you. "Can you make me something to eat?" You spoke softly to him due to the pain in your throat. ((Please don't take that wrong..  ._.)) "I can try..well I mean, I can do anything." You softly giggled. Lancer looked at you both and smiled. Jevil sat you down next to Lancer and started making some soup. He curled up next to you. "I'm glad I have a new mom now." You smiled at him. "I'm glad I get to have the opportunity to show you things you would have never seen if you stayed down there." He looked at Jevil. "And I'm happy to have an awesome new dad." Jevil levitated over to Lancer. "Uee hee hee, that's good to hear. Since I don't really have the best history with your family." He went back into the kitchen and continued to make you soup. Once it cooled off he put some into a bowl and gave it to you. "I tried my best." You took a bite and smiled up at him. "This is really good!" 

//-Oofie, sorry this one is hella short and to fucking long to make. I'm really running out of ideas on what to do..help ;~;' Also remember I have one-shots out if you want to request anything. Also feel free to ask for more lemons on this if you want..I'm good at making those for some reason. -//

~Author-Chan