¹³⁾ sonora

TW: language and sexual instances
(A/N: they are now 17 years old -before they were 16- and it is the end of the first week of junior year)

[MIKE POV. SIX MONTHS LATER.]

and threes a crowd when you're inside, I've been told to change your mind, you've got a stranger mind !

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

⋆⋆⋆

I STRUGGLED to keep my stability against the cold tiled wall as her fingers interlocked with mine.

my vision was relatively clouded by the red locks of hair that swayed in front of me, so I decided that closing my eyes to take it all in was a better idea than keeping my eyes peeled for a glimpse of her body moving against mine.

her soft moans mixed in with the smacking of her lips made the sides of my eyes twitch with excitement, as she nibbled the side of my neck and jaw wildly, giving me tingles all over. as her fingers left mine, I decided to run my hands along her waist, her body grinding to a beat against my own, my hands disappearing up her shirt and across her bare back. I fiddled with her bra straps as she continued panting, finally making her way from my jaw to my lips, sucking on my bottom one as I reciprocated.

being with max was about as wild as things had ever gotten for me.

since we'd gotten together, I had somehow found a way to be friends with troy, james, and the rest of his goons. they weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, and now that I had max, they definitely didn't treat me how they used to.
max had gotten us into parties every other week, and on top of that, people paid attention to me now. even though I was known as "max's boyfriend", I was still...known.

I hadn't spoken to will in months. or dustin since sophomore year. I'd spoken every so often to lucas.

and I hadn't spoken a word to jane since that phone call.

max continued to wrap her lips around mine over and over in a continuous pattern, both of us breathing heavy as her hips rocked towards mine, and her hands fingering through my messy curls with wonder.

it was nothing new. every day this first week of school and all of summer had played out like this: the two of us, right up against each other, doing whatever we'd feel like. I had lost my virginity that one afternoon in july as well, and since then- it was like she couldn't get enough of me. and I loved it.

yet, there wasn't ever much talk involved between max and I. interactions were mainly physical ones, and words were shared only ever concerning things like what was going on in her new friend group of stacey, jennifer, and carol. that and when we were going to hook up again.

she continues to paw at my hair, her lips hot and slippery against my own as I feel every curve and crevasse of all she is.
"let's just do it right here, wheeler," she whispers in between kisses, her tongue dancing around my mouth as I let her take control.
"it's-it's school.." I finally catch a breath to say, but I'm cut off by feeling her fingertips fiddle with my belt.
"who gives a fuck," she breathes back, taking off my belt with one quick pull.

I lean my head back and let her do what she wants. that's how it usually goes in this relationship, anyways.

⋆⋆⋆