Books by Series

Before the Sun Rises Series - the original trilogy

All books in the original trilogy must be read in order and is the foundation of later works and all spin-off series, novels, and shorts.

The Red Fang - Book 1

"They're killing us off one by one - a full blown extermination. And they call us the monsters."

Hopeless, pointless. Those were the words on the lips of everyone still left standing in our small, supernatural community.

The vampire Stealth had barely escaped with his immortal life after the Shield of Humanity attacked his home, a home which now lay in ruins on the outskirts of Shadow Cove.

The lycan clans were being picked off one-by-one by the hate-filled faction, the few remaining remnants scattered to the winds. Entire species and families had been eradicated – a full blown extermination carried out for no other reason than they were feared by the humans.

Their lives were being cut short, but those in peril would no longer stand idly by and watch as their families were destroyed. They would unit, fight until the bitter end, all declaring in one voice – they are no different than the humans, and they have the right to exist – to live.

This is a tale which drags the darkness into the light, lays bare the shadows lurking inside the hearts of mankind, a tale which can only end one way – with bloodshed.

Battle lines have been drawn, but the war has just begun.

In a distinctive mashup between the worlds of Twilight, Anita Blake, and the Vampire Chronicles, the Before the Sun Rises series is a fast-paced, action-packed urban science fantasy which transports fans of the paranormal into a world fraught with conflict. Find out why readers are saying "this isn't your normal paranormal" ...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056A1Z80

Immortal Sins - Book 2

What hell awaits when the man responsible for killing your sister becomes your sanctioned partner?

Ashton Jones wasn't just any serial killer, he was the serial killer.

He was the one who had killed her twin sister, the one who had gotten away, the one who had ruined her career as a detective.

Now a sanctioned vampire assassin, she finds herself partnered with the man she vowed to kill at any cost.

Altania Lewis wasn't just any woman, she was the woman.

She was the one who had gotten away, the one he couldn't bring himself to kill, the one he had obsessed over for years beyond count.

Now a sanctioned vampire assassin, he finds himself partnered with the one woman he vowed to conquer...mind, body, and soul.

Their partnership sanctioned by The Vampire High Council, Ash and Alty are expected to protect each other with their last breath.

Ash swears he is a changed man with a new respect for life, even hers. Altania does not believe it is possible for someone with a heart as dark as Ash's to ever change.

Will their burning hatred for each other compromise their mission, or has Ash's newfound immortality not only turned him into a member of the undead, but also into a man worthy of Altania's love?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OU8ZCV0

Clan of the Claw - Book 3