Scene 6 - Planet's destruction

Magnus, facing the junky monitor on his main desk pilled with his countless array of notes and files of his devious experiments, his rusty communicator with merely a few dials of buttons and a radio speaker to the device, speaks in mid-sentence with the callous Dr. Agon aboard his dark station.

Magnus:

Very well Dr. Agon, you're ETA to Magnus will be in several hours where you will rendezvous with me at my headquarters, where I shall hand over all five members and their ship to you.

Agon:

Excellent Magnus. But be sure that you do not fail me.

Magnus:

You will have nothing to worry about that Doctor.

He switches off his radio with the button located on the left of the radio, with the tracer sat by its side. He then turns around completely to face the opposite side of the filthy, ageing laboratory.

But, I thought that there were six of them. So, who is this sixth persons?

Roger calls over to Magnus behind the jail bars.

Roger:

I think you'll find he is on his way this very moment, if not here already.

The doors to the laboratory burst wide open with the robot ruthlessly bursting through into the room charging across the room speedily like a race car.

Sir Squeakalot:

Sir Squeakalot to the rescue!

Magnus:

The robot!

Accidently, thanks to the robot's silly, careless actions, Squeaky knocks the wooden table leg containing more sets of chemicals fizzing and bubbling whilst reacting as the leg breaks down. However, next to the table is the control panel of the mining operations, which gets a heavy dose of the chemical mixtures as the panel electrifies and blows all over the place uncontrollably.

Sir Squeakalot:

Oh 'eck!

Magnus:

You fool! You brainless fool! The entire systems of mining are going haywire.

Thrice:

Quick Sir Squeakalot, cut through the bars here to let us out.

Whilst the tin machine dashes over to fulfil his instruction, Magnus frantically panics to control his system by flicking switches randomly to control the disastrous accident as the chemicals burn rapidly through the circuits, electrifying through the core of the planet and across the planet's desolate landscape as endless smoke rises throughout the machinery. Squeaky is quick to aid to the services of his friends as already, with his sonic laser, burns through the bars of the jail quickly.

Sir Squeakalot:

Mr. Isambard sir, you're the expert in these situations, what exactly have I done?

Isambard:

Thanks to the accident over there, the entire planet is now about to explode, in a nutshell.

They are now free.

Thrice:

Quick everyone, back to the Paradox before it is too late.

They dash out of the infernal laboratory as smoke rises out from all the pipes, wires encompassing the room with fiery smoke, leaving Magnus to deal with his own fatality. Lyca however, remembers something before she leaves. As she is the last one of the party to depart, she rushes back over to the table where the monitor picks up the tracer.

Roger:

Lyca, come on!

Lyca:

Coming!

She bolts out of the lab seconds before ruble cascades down onto her as fire rises uncontrollably as Magnus is left for dead. As smoke burns out of the console and the ruble rains down on him, Magnus screams his last as now he is dead, left as part of the wreckage of the planet. Now, the roaring flames burn through the rest of the house as do other parts of the planet as a result of the miscalculated accident. The smoke catches up behind the others who have now safely just made it back to the ship. Thrice and Roger quickly take control of the Paradox and take off.

Thrice:

Take her up Roger.

The Paradox rises steadily before blasting as a rocket into the sky well into deep space and well clear of the planet's destruction, exploding into a huge ball of flames in a black void, after hundreds of explosions on the planet's surface from the disaster that quickly erupted Magnus' explosion. The planet now was no more.