Ch 9- Herin

Soomin's POV

Arghhh
She's just making me so mad and I can't even.....

When I slammed my hands on the desk, all heads looked our way and all of a sudden phone cameras were on. I swear if I get in a scandal because of this I'll actually flip. The thing is, she has plenty of fans still, but i have more ;)
I mean I've already debuted.

"Are you serious? Why would you roll yours eyes at me and cut me off? I actually didn't know this was your seat and i was going to move so you didn't have to act so rude." I said sorta loudly but not screamed.

"We all know that you're some snobby, self-centered, narcissistic person that thinks you're the center of the universe. But guess what? You're not and obviously you're lying to all your fans by being so fake in front of any camera you see. You don't deserve to be an idol. You're not even that talented, heck you can't compare to my beauty. What good are you? You're so lazy and we all know you're just faking to try hard. Your talent is nothing. Can you even speak two languages? Stop being such a fake brat and show your true colors."

WTH. Who is she to say that stuff about me. Yes I'm confident, but I'm not snobby and self-centered. For one thing she's the self-centered one.

" Look, I want to end this on good terms but you're making it extremely hard. And you're saying I'm not talented? I work my butt off everyday and you don't even know what I'm going through right now. It may be easy for you but it's not for me. Do you know I don't even have time to eat meals? I don't even have time to care for my own b0dy and you say I don't try?
*crying*
You're saying I'm a brat that gets what I want? No. I worked hard to debut. I worked hard to earn a spot in SM Ent. It's not my fault you gave up your own chance. Just because you were at the company first does not mean I just debuted straight away for no reason.
*sobs more*
I pulled many all nighters to practice for my debut, and you want to say I don't deserve to be an idol? I promise you(wanna one :) that I am honestly 100% being myself on camera.
*sniffles*
And FYI I speak seven languages."

I can't believe she insulted me that much. I guess she didn't realize there were a bunch of people videoing. You know it's gonna be posted so why even try?

I can't believe it hurt me to the point that I cried waterfalls. To think I was okay with her when she was in SM. I didn't know she hated me that badly. All because I debuted before her?

The bell rang and when I was in the hallway, everyone, like absolutely EVERYONE was talking about me and Herin.

I heard my phone ring.

——-
Munhee unnie- WTH HAPPENED?

Me- chill, I'm sure everything will be fine. I didn't say anything bad about her, she just lashed out at me.

Munhee unnie- okay, ill schedule a press conference and we'll probably have a meeting at the company after you finish school.

Me- okay, thanks.
———

"MOVE PUT OF MY FREAKING WAY"
Someone yelled running down the halls. Huh?

~~~~~
AH IM SO SORRYYYYYYY
It's absolutely been too long and I feel so bad for everyone that had to wait.
I'll try my best to update weekly or at least every two weeks?
I really have no excuse for being gone too long. I honestly took a break from a lot of things including Wattpad, kpop, dramas etc. I really focused on school so much and my grades are definitely showing good results but I'm on winter break! So maybe I'll write chapters ahead.
Agh my life is so busy, but hwaiting !

Saranghaeyo :)
-authornim

(12/30/18)
672 words