Ch 6- Dinner with the Dreamies

Soomin's POV

It's around 6pm now but I skipped lunch and breakfast so I'm starving.. :/

Jeno dragged me to the dream members and now we're headed to some restaurant I don't even know. Provably some fried chicken place or something but I'm really in the mood for sushi right now...

"Hey Jeno, I'm in the mood for sushi. Is there any place nearby?"
"Yeah sure I'll just look it up on Naver, we'll go wherever you want sweetie"

Sweetie? Since when did Jeno call me that...he doesn't seem like the person to say such a thing...what's wrong with him...

Jeno's pov

Whoops...I called her sweetie...
That's normally something I only do in my mind!!!!!
I don't know what got over me...maybe it's because I want her to notice me?

I mean, since she and Jaehyun were past lovers....I need to step up my game

Now the competition is really competitive...

We finally found a sushi restaurant and went in.
The waitress took us to our table and believe me, with 7 guys and 1 girl, there's definitely going to be seat fighting... as in who gets to sit next to Soomin.

Well.....here's how the seats turned out...

Mark Me Haechan Jaemin
———————————(table)
Soomin Jisung Renjun Chenle

So the lucky maknae got to sit next to Soomin....not fair.
Technically Jisung is older than Soomin....I just realized, the older nct members and Soomin have quite an age difference, but I guess it doesn't matter?

Jisung's POV

Omg I get to sit next to Soomin!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!
Wait, I'm not that close with her yet...omg what if I make a fool of myself in front of her...AHHJWKSKS IM SO WORRIED.....okay....

calm down Jisung....omg im talking to myself in my mind....I'm really crazy....oh no.... Soomin won't like a crazy person omo....

Okay, I really need to calm down...

We started ordering our food and I looked around our table to see the other boys all staring at our one and only Soomin.

Seriously they're gonna freak her out....good thing she's busy paying attention to her sushi.....

Haechan's POV

Soomin..... why can't you look at me the way you look at your sushi?!?!?!

Cries internally....she'll probably never like me.... I mean...look at my competition....

Jisung is the cute little maknae and great dancer...

Chenle is the cute boy with a dolphin laugh and amazing vocalist...

Renjun is the other cute boy with the cute tooth...

Jaemin is the cheery boy everyone loves....

Jeno is the one with the adorable smile...

Mark is so cool when he raps...

And who am I kidding this is only out of the dream team!!!! I can't even imagine everyone else...

Maybe it's time to let her go...

~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!! It's authornim here and sorry the chapter is short... I was going to make it longer but I wanted to end at a cliffhanger so yay!

Do you think Haechan will give up on Soomin's love?

-Authornim
(4/8/18)
(509 words)