Chapter18: Bubble Tea Shop

This chapter is dedicated to Bubbletea_hunhan, emysland, Poehunexol and for the others whom I forgot their names. XD

If you want to continue this story just comment or message me what kind of genre it is.

Thanks for supporting this story!
Dont worry, Im not gonna end it yet.

----------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's Pov

Huh?

What's this?

I saw a Flower with a letter on it inside my locker.

Who would even send me some flower and a letter if they already know that Im dating the richest man.

It cant be Sehun.

I picked the flower and the letter out of my locker and read it silently.

Please meet me at the bubble tea shop near our school. I just want to say something.

Who can it be? I really am curious right now.

So I decided That Im gonna go meet that man at the shop.

Well, Its really good to walk out right now when the sky is sunny and clear.

Oh, here I am.

I just arrived at the shop and got in.

I searched for someone whom I know but I just saw Kai, waving at me.

Kai, who nearly raped me.

I slowly get into his table near the window. Imma little nervous but I had the urge to talked to him.

I sat across him and greet me.

"Hi, Lu" He smiled at me.

"Hi." I greeted him back.

"You didnt expect that it was me, right?" Kai said And I Just nodded slowly looking unto his eyes.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what I've done before, and I should'nt try to force you-"

"Its okay, Kai." I smiled at him telling him that it was all okay.

"I just wanted to say that I already Like someone."

"You're the school's Ulzzang with my Sehunnie, Of course you can see someone that can make your heart beats fast." I winked at him and we both laughed.

I became Less nervous when Im talking to him like this.

"Who can be that poor man?" I asked teasing him.

"Yah! What Poor were you saying!" He laughed,

"Of course, Both Sehun and you were perverts." I whispered the last word and he just chuckled.

"He's Do Kyungsoo" Oh~

"The cute one with the big wide eyes? Were both close to each other, you know"

"Yah!" He slapped my hand weakly,

"Haha!" We just talked and talked waiting for our bubble tea arrived.

After some few talks, our bubble tea arrived.

"Hey, Isnt that Do Kyungsoo?" I said pointing at that man, Who was in the sidewalk near the highway, rushing.

"Okay! Better go, Bye!" He sat up from his seat but I called him.

"Hey, your number? Is it the same as before?" He looked at his back and nodded and ran to follow Kyungsoo.

Kai's Pov

I ran and Followed Kyungsoo, I saw that he just walked into the road not looking where he was going.

I saw a car passing through his way and he didnt even tried to move, So I ran quickly and Save him.

(Read My story, School's Ulzzang. To read that part complete and School's Ulzzang Is like the continuation of This story, My Possessive Boyfriend.)

Luhan's Pov

He really did changed, maybe its because of him.

I heard the shop's door open and saw my one and only man.

Sehun.

"Hey Lu, What are you doing here?" He asks while sitting across me.

"Nothing. I've just met with Kai." He furrowed his eyebrows when he heard the name Kai.

"Kai? What did you two talked about?" He just Looks at me while sipping at my drink.

"He just says sorry and he told me that he was already inlove with somebody." I said

"Who can that be?"

"He's Do Kyungsoo" Sehun Just smiled in knowing the fact that Kai was inlove.

"Ah~ Ok- Wait. You have a dirt here." I uses my finger to remove it but he just shooks his head.

"Here." His face gets closer and closer and he licked my Lips and kissed it quickly.

"There, Done" He said. Im now blushing hard so I looked at the window.

"Hey, Sehun." I looked at him and he did the same.

"You have something there." He touches his lips and he didnt really find it cause theres really nothing. Kkk~

"Where?"

"Here." I pecked his Lips and whispered,

"I love You, Oh Sehun" He smiled and I did the same.

"I love You Too, Xi Luhan." He kissed me again and we just stared at each other's eyes.

The end.

Of this Couple's Pov.