Chapter 4

Someone pushed me beside the lockers.

I closed my eyes and winced at pain on my back feeling the metallic thing behind me.

Someone was holding both of my shoulders. Who could that be? I slowly opened my eyes and I was shocked that my eyes was big as an owl. It was a smirking Jong-in or Kai if that's what they called him.

"K-Kai! What- are you Doing here?" My voice sounded too high with nervousness started creeping within me.

"Nothing, Luhan. I want to see my precious Lulu..." He slid both of his hands down to my waist and pressed his body more onto mine until I could felt his crotch making friction with mine.

Tears formed in the corner of my eyes as I sobbed.

"Ahh- Stop." I pushed him off me but he was so strong that he held both of my hands on top of my head and I shivered while he licked my cheeks upwards and bit it.

I jolted with the action and I kept on struggling but failed. The school bell rang and as I heard it, students dispersed and only the two of us left on the corner within the lockers.

"Let's make it exciting shall we?" He removed his right hand from my arm but his other hand was left still holding it while he was fishing something in his pocket. He smiled cheekily before he waved a handcuff at my face. Don't tell me he-

"He-hey! What are you doing put my hands down and remove this on my arm in instant!" He cuffed me and my arms were getting stiff. I screamed when suddenly lifted me up from the ground and carried me on his shoulders.

"Sorry but I don't take orders from you." He said and he stopped after we took so many turns until I realized the place we're in. We're in the back of stadium which means no one could see us and help me get away from this man. He placed me on the cold floor and I crawled back but he held my hips preventing me to do so.

I screamed and hot liquid streamed down on my face as he ripped my uniform and started placing hickeys on my chest through my stomach. I was crying hard and he slid down my pants with my boxers but I quickly closed my legs. However as I said before, he was so strong that he spreaded my legs and pulled his zipper down revealing his stiff member.

"What are you going to do to me?" His member was positioned on my hole. As he was to enter me, a figure shadowed me and I closed my eyes waiting for what could happen to happen. Scratching sounds and cussing were the only things I heard. I gasped after I opened my eyes to see him curling on the floor, writhing like he's in some pain.

"Sehun-ah." I finally cried my heart out as Sehun approached me and kneeled as he hugged me.

I was naked but I don't care. Sehun's here and I feel safe inside his hold. He was breathing deep as he tried to comfort me while rubbing my back.

"You came. I thought I'll be-"

"Shh. It's okay now Luhan. Don't worry. I'm here." We stayed in that position not caring if we got stiff and all. Sehun buried me in his chest and I glanced at Kai's placed but he's nowhere to be seen. I sniffed and my cry slowly subsided.

"I want to go home Sehun-ah."

[Sehun]

I was in rage and madness was lurking inside my head just seeing that fucking hamster-looking guy feeding my Luhan. It's a blaspbemy. I only calmed myself that time and I know Luhan got nervous after seeing me looking at them.

And that fucking bastard Kai.

I never thought he has the guts to attempt to fuck what's mine. Seeing Luhan in that cold-ugly floor was making my blood boil. He dared to placed my greatest possession on that cheap-looking floor while flailong his dick on my boyfriend.

I should've killed him.

I stared at Luhan who was cuddling inside the sheets. I brought him in our house. I don't want his mother to know that's his son nearly got raped. I cringed at the thought.

Fuck that.

I inhaled deeply trying to calm myself. I combed Luhan's brown locks  as I glued my eyes at him. Never should anyone be close to you Luhan. You're too precious like a gem, attracting delinquents wanting to snatch you from me.

You're only mine. Mine Luhan.

I kissed his forehead before I went downstairs for a coffee.

..................---------------..................................-----------------
A/N: Please Vote, Share and Comment. Thanks!