Chapter 1

Chapter 1- New Home
Her New House⬆️⬆️

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

At night when the stars
Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Tryin' to get to you
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon

●○●○●¤●○●○●

I woke up to Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars blasting from my phone's alarm clock.
I got up singing along and grabbed my phone making my way to the room and hooked it up to my speaker in my bathroom.
I then turned on the water and let it heat up while I washed my mouth out.
I got a towel out and sat it by the shower and stripped and threw my bed clothes in the hamper and got in the shower.
I took my hair out of the bun and washed my hair with my Vanilla Bean scented shampoo. I then washed my body with my Warm Honey scented body wash.
I washed up and shut the water off and grabbed my towel and dried off and grabbed another one and dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun.
I went to my closet and chose a comfy outfit.
I slipped on my Calvin Klein underwear and slipped on a comfy red long sleeve sweater, some grey short shorts and my long socks.
Outfit⬇️⬇️

I pulled my hair out of its bun and blow dried it and combed it and threw back up

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and into the kitchen.
I climbed on top of the island and opened the cabinet and grabbed the stuff I needed to make French toast.
I sat it on the table and went to climb down when I slipped and screamed at the top of my lungs as I started falling.
I fell into someone's arms and looked and saw Xavier my personal bodyguard.
I started to cry as it scared me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and cried into his neck.
He held me and shushed me until I calmed down.
He set me on the counter and kissed my forehead and started to make my French toast while I played a zombie game on my phone and killed zombies.
I ended up dying so I played basketball instead.
About 10 minutes into my game Xavier set me toast in front of me with a glass of a vanilla smoothie as I can't drink regular milk.
I made grabby hands at Xavier and he chuckled and set me in a chair and I blessed my food and dug in.
After I was finished I text from my dad telling me to go outside.
I frowned and hopped off the stool and made my way to the door and slipped on some shoes and went out and as I saw what was in the yard I started to cry and ran full speed toward my dad and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and I cried into his shoulder and hugged him tightly.
He kissed my temple and carried me back inside.
He sat down and I sat on his leg.
"Hey so I'm going to be getting deployed to Iraq so we have to move across the country to California. I'm sorry for having to move you so much. I'll see if I can stay stationed in Iraq so you won't have to move anymore and we can stay in California. How does that sound?", he finished and I nodded excitedly and hugged him and ran to my room and started to pack my bags.
I got out all of my suitcases and started with my bottoms in one, my underwear in one, my shirts and tops in one, my dresses in one, and my bathroom essetials,and boxing stuff in the last one. It took me about 2 hours to get that done.
After I was done with that I packed up my carry on with the essentials laptop, chargers, snacks, drinks, headphones, eye cover, blanket, ear buds, Bluetooth ear buds, lip chap, lotion, neck pillow, tablet, wallet, perfume, hair ties, brush, comb, tooth brush and toothpaste, keys, wipes, and my tampons(just in case).

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○¤○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Hey guys  I hope you enjoyed and continue to stay tuned in.
It's slow updating but I'm getting there, I hope you enjoy this book and the first chapter will be continued into the next one so stay tuned for that.
The plane ride and the rest of the moving will be transferred to the next chapter also.
Thanks again for reading
😁😘😍📖😎🙄👀