Story Description

What would you do if you were the daughter of a soldier who is never home that much? What if you lost your mom who died in battle when you were 13? What if you bumped into the notourious Alpha King Lorenzo Giuseppe Salvatore?

          ●○●○●○●○●○●○¤○●○●○●○●○●○●

Alexandria Gisel Sanchez is a 19 year old Puerto Rican girl with a not so normal life. She is the daughter of a military soldier who is not home often as he is in Afganistan. She is always surrounded by guards and her dog Jesus(Hazeus). She is very innocent and doesn't have any friends as she moves a lot do to dad getting deployed a lot. She is in her last year of college bit she also street fights for fun is known as the Devil's Daughter. She is the best and is the undefeated champion of 6 years.

            ●○●○●○●○●○●○¤○●○●○●○●○●○●

Lorenzo Giuseppe Salvatore is the 24 year old Alpha King. He is well known and very respected. He is the last of his kind a lycan hybrid. He is half vampire and half wolf. He is cold, distant, quiet, and keeps to himself. He doesn't sleep around but messes with girls every once in a while but never takes them home as that is for his princess and his princess only. He lost his parents at the age of 10 in a fatal car crash that he survived but still has the scars from the crash and his uncle also abused him after the death of his brother so he took his anger out on Lorenzo and he still has the nightmares that haunt him at night so he is afraid to sleep because he also dreams about the crash and abuse.

             ●○●○●○●○●○●○¤○●○●○●○●○●○●

Can these two broken people possibly heal each other? Can she be the his princess? What happens when she finds out what he is? Will she accept him or run? Stick with these two as they fight together in the world and against their own demons that live inside of them.

337 words